This is topic GameBoy(Advance) -> Serial Port -> NetBattle -> Other Computer -> Other Gameboy in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000901

Posted by chpatrick (Member # 3600) on 01-24-2004, 03:40 PM:

What are the chances of Nintendo accepting the presence of NetBattle and making an agreement? Selling GameBoy Link Cable to Serial Cable's legally, and using the NetBattle system as a "giant" international link cable? The games wouldn't need to be upgraded since netbatle could handle it. I know this is just backgroundless daydreaming, since Nintendo would never go into it.

Posted by pika (Member # 1908) on 01-25-2004, 05:56 AM:

will never happen.

It would be possible today anyway there IS MVB2/Gameshark and many other methods to dump savs and both of them are legal they are only unofficial

Posted by MasamuneXGP (Member # 3412) on 01-27-2004, 04:23 PM:

Personally, I'd be quite pissed if that happened. Cause then they'd have other, PAID programmers programming it, and I'd be left just watching. Programming NetBattle is an obesession for me. Meh, things are fine now (and they're about to get better ;o)

Karpe Diem