This is topic Pikas Gameshark Website Down? in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000897

Posted by TIDUSBLITZABESX (Member # 3390) on 10-04-2003, 01:49 AM:

Pika I wrote you an email wondering what happened. Has anyone else failed to get into Pika's Site?

Posted by cfalcon (Member # 19) on 10-09-2003, 11:42 PM:

was ist das URL?????

Posted by Pokewaterking (Member # 3509) on 10-11-2003, 02:46 AM:

Oh i want the website too

[ 10-11-2003, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Pokewaterking ]

Posted by TIDUSBLITZABESX (Member # 3390) on 10-11-2003, 02:53 AM:

http://www.Pika's GameShark/PokeGuide.tk

It works again I don't know what happened before. he could of just updated it.

You getting into Ruby and Saphire now Cfalcon? Those gameshark codes you made for Max genes and stats were excellent for R/B/Y, and GSC. As a matter of fact I never had to box my pokemon like you were suppose to for this code. I hit every max possible stat on the stat chart on Aaron Ks Stat site.

Anyway the sight is back up and running. I don't know what happened to it.

Posted by pika (Member # 1908) on 10-11-2003, 11:42 AM:

aww well - that's just the more or less sucky .tk referrer :/ it's down once in a while but it's free so i don't complain

Posted by TIDUSBLITZABESX (Member # 3390) on 10-11-2003, 08:38 PM:

Oh sorry Pika I didn't mean anything against you. Your site was excellent. I have no idea how you produce those codes. Must be hard. I am guessing that to have a max EVs code is complicated to make for Ruby and Saphire. Is that why it is not there?

Oh if anyone entered contests with any of the codes I think there is a way that nintendo will find out if it has been hacked. I think they have some way of testing it. I can't enter any anyway. Anyway glad to see it is up [Smile]

Posted by TIDUSBLITZABESX (Member # 3390) on 10-17-2003, 02:43 PM:

Hey Pika I got a question for you. If I go to use your codes that hack wild pokemon, would it work if I fought them and earned EVs from it? Or would I get the EVs from the pokemon that are suppose to be there?

For example say if I deced to hack a wild Alakazam to earn 3 EVs each time would I get the 3 EVs toward Special attack?

Posted by TIDUSBLITZABESX (Member # 3390) on 10-20-2003, 02:49 PM:

Never mind Pika you probably don't know since you designed the codes and know what they do but to a certain point. I will figure it out. Sorry for the attack and moving on

Karpe Diem