This is topic Unsketchable Moves in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000625

Posted by Pokeking (Member # 1639) on 04-02-2001, 03:19 PM:

In my jouneys as the Pokeking. I discovered through Sharking for Smeargle that there are unskecthable moves. I created a MS for Smeargle
Aeroblast
Sacred Fire
Metronome
Recover
I used this Smeargle only to find that Metronome was in pink like in Stadium1. I used GS to replace Metronome with Ancient Power. Has anyone found other unsketchable moves?

------------------
His Royal Majesty,
The Pokeking =]:)

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 04-02-2001, 03:32 PM:

only sketch and struggle so far. didn't know about metronome, i'll have to try it.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

Posted by Pokeking (Member # 1639) on 04-02-2001, 04:10 PM:

You see, I wanted to create a Legendary Smeargle. This was the moveset I tought of.

Recover-almost all legendaries have it.
Aeroblast-Lugia only
Sacred Fire-Houou only
Ancient Power-again almost all legendaries have it.

------------------
His Royal Majesty,
The Pokeking =]:)

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 04-03-2001, 08:45 AM:

I fail to see anything that stops Smeargle from Sketching Aeroblast or Sacred Fire. If Stadium marks them as illegal, it's wrong. Recover should work fine, too.

------------------
"The fact is that for the leader of the Opposition to stand up in this House and to start citing numbers, Mr. Speaker, is grossly irresponsible."
-- Finance minister Paul Martin, during a debate on the value of the Canadian dollar

Posted by cfalcon (Member # 19) on 04-03-2001, 02:19 PM:

Upon rereading his post, I think he was saying that it doesn't do metronome, which I think I had heard from somebody a time ago, but I had never heard formally tested.

He was giving his moveset for completeness: perhaps someone else had sketched metronome, after all, and then the rest would become relevent data.

But when I first read it I thought it wouldn't let him have Sacred Fire either. I don't think that's what was said, though.

------------------
-cfalcon

"DAMN those are some skinny sick cows"
-pkthunder sighting a field of horses

Karpe Diem