This is topic Unsketchable Moves in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:;f=4;t=000625

Posted by Pokeking (Member # 1639) on 04-02-2001, 03:19 PM:
In my jouneys as the Pokeking. I discovered through Sharking for Smeargle that there are unskecthable moves. I created a MS for Smeargle
Sacred Fire
I used this Smeargle only to find that Metronome was in pink like in Stadium1. I used GS to replace Metronome with Ancient Power. Has anyone found other unsketchable moves?

His Royal Majesty,
The Pokeking =]:)

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 04-02-2001, 03:32 PM:
only sketch and struggle so far. didn't know about metronome, i'll have to try it.

i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

Posted by Pokeking (Member # 1639) on 04-02-2001, 04:10 PM:
You see, I wanted to create a Legendary Smeargle. This was the moveset I tought of.

Recover-almost all legendaries have it.
Aeroblast-Lugia only
Sacred Fire-Houou only
Ancient Power-again almost all legendaries have it.

His Royal Majesty,
The Pokeking =]:)

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 04-03-2001, 08:45 AM:
I fail to see anything that stops Smeargle from Sketching Aeroblast or Sacred Fire. If Stadium marks them as illegal, it's wrong. Recover should work fine, too.

"The fact is that for the leader of the Opposition to stand up in this House and to start citing numbers, Mr. Speaker, is grossly irresponsible."
-- Finance minister Paul Martin, during a debate on the value of the Canadian dollar

Posted by cfalcon (Member # 19) on 04-03-2001, 02:19 PM:
Upon rereading his post, I think he was saying that it doesn't do metronome, which I think I had heard from somebody a time ago, but I had never heard formally tested.

He was giving his moveset for completeness: perhaps someone else had sketched metronome, after all, and then the rest would become relevent data.

But when I first read it I thought it wouldn't let him have Sacred Fire either. I don't think that's what was said, though.

"DAMN those are some skinny sick cows"
-pkthunder sighting a field of horses

Karpe Diem