This is topic Code I havnt seen, does it exist? in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000624

Posted by JoE (Member # 653) on 04-01-2001, 10:06 AM:

PLaying Stadium 2, I previously traded my DeathStarmie to blue for some reason, put it in a 64 box, and I cant take it out to Silver. SO my question is, is there any code that gets you the data on all 150 guys in RBY so that I may one day be able to trade my lil H. over. Thanks

------------------
JoE

"Your gonna die! Your gonan die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die!" -Anti Flag

"And if your only question's 'What's in it for me?' then you might as well gouge out your own f*cking eyes. For there are none so blind as those who will not see" -Reveille

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 04-03-2001, 08:40 AM:

Can't you move it from the Stadium box to the Blue cartridge, then trade it back to Silver (i.e. just reverse what you did before)?

------------------
"The fact is that for the leader of the Opposition to stand up in this House and to start citing numbers, Mr. Speaker, is grossly irresponsible."
-- Finance minister Paul Martin, during a debate on the value of the Canadian dollar

Posted by JoE (Member # 653) on 04-04-2001, 04:58 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
Can't you move it from the Stadium box to the Blue cartridge, then trade it back to Silver (i.e. just reverse what you did before)?

About one working game boy and I dont like how its so time consuming ott trade many. FIrst get all the pidgeys, trade 6, out away and get new, repeat... But so far, that seems like the only way. Thanks

------------------
JoE

"Your gonna die! Your gonan die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die! Your gonna die!" -Anti Flag

"And if your only question's 'What's in it for me?' then you might as well gouge out your own f*cking eyes. For there are none so blind as those who will not see" -Reveille

Karpe Diem