This is topic The DVs on my Eevee Went Crazy in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000484

Posted by Sifu Peng (Member # 885) on 11-19-2000, 06:49 PM:

My topic goes here, right?

Well, here's how the story goes. I went to the Celadon Game Corner to get myself an Eevee. All the Eevees at the game corner are level 15. For a level 15 Eevee, 23 is always a value 15 DV for special attack [(15(45+15)/50)+5]=23. Finally, I luck upon an Eevee with 23 for its special attack. After training it up one level, I fed it 10 of each stat enchancer except Proteins. So now I have a level 16 Eevee with 30 for its special attack, which is nowhere near the max for a level 16 trained Eevee. When I go up another level, it still is horribly low. Does anybody have any idea what’s going on?

------------------
Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!

Posted by JediGoten (Member # 1068) on 11-20-2000, 03:09 PM:

what did you train it against? that matters. also, maybe if it was trained higher it could get back to normal.

------------------
I think you're ready to go into the dump with the rest of the trash - Vegeta
- JediGoten

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 11-21-2000, 09:48 AM:

10 stat boosters only give you about 40% of the maximum stat experience. At level 16, an Eevee with a 15-DV Special Attack will have a range of 24-34 points for that stat, so your 30 matches what you'd expect with the stat boosters you gave it.

------------------
"I heard that Bush didn't even know who Canada's president is."
-- Member of Al Gore's campaign staff

Posted by Sifu Peng (Member # 885) on 11-21-2000, 02:50 PM:

It is all clear to me. Thanks a lot!

------------------
Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!

Karpe Diem