This is topic cfalcon help! in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000468

Posted by DGenerateKane (Member # 1062) on 11-06-2000, 11:55 PM:

regarding the max stats codes. When i enter FF for all the codes the end result is a Stat with F35 for the amount. I am trying to get 999 for each stat but i cant find the exact numbers. Can you help me? For the high byte(first code) i but 67 and the low byte(second code) i put 83. That gives me 899. I hope that can help.

------------------
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour

Posted by DGenerateKane (Member # 1062) on 11-07-2000, 12:00 AM:

on a side note, i couldnt even get your max stat codes to work. I am using the max stat codes from cmgsccc.com and they dont involve depositing in a box.

------------------

Posted by PoKamek (Member # 257) on 11-07-2000, 04:28 PM:

You can't have a Pokemon with 999 in all stats. If you use GSCCC's codes to directly edit the stats, they will reset any time you deposit them in the computer.

The Max Stat codes work like this:

The two Gene codes modify your Pokemon's genes. This tells the game how strong your Pokemon is in relation to the others in the species. FFFF is the strongest Pokemon of that species possible.

Stat Experience is gained through battling, just like normal experience is. Increasing the amount of Stat Exp you have will yield higher stats upon leveling. Once you get to Level 100, you can't level your Pokemon anymore, so you use the box trick to continue raising its stats until it has the maximum possible stats for its genes in that particular species.

So a Pokemon at Level 100 with fully maxed Stat Experience and FFFF for genes will have the maximum possible stats for that Pokemon species.

No Pokemon species yields a 999 max value in any stat.

Therefore, you cannot have 999 in all stats "legally". Sure, you can Shark it, but GBs should be checked in tournaments, and/or they should force Pokemon to be boxed before play.

Using the posted max stats codes allows your Pokemon to have the highest stats legally possible, although the chance of catching a max stats pokemon is 1 in 65536...

------------------
Kamek, Master Magikoopa
Admin: Kamek's Kastle Forums
Forum Moderator: Gameshark Central Forums

Posted by cfalcon (Member # 19) on 11-09-2000, 12:21 PM:

Yea, you really shouldn't be getting 999 stats with those codes: they should give you the maximum amount for that particular breed.

What exact problem are you having?

------------------
-cfalcon

FIREBREATHER DICK wants to battle!

Posted by DGenerateKane (Member # 1062) on 11-09-2000, 06:13 PM:

When I used your codes, I flipped the switch on, then off, then i deposited the first poke in Bills PC. When I withdrew it, no changes were made to the stats.

------------------

Karpe Diem