This is topic GameShark Help! Turning on Link Battle Menu. in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000458

Posted by Annon (Member # 473) on 11-04-2000, 10:49 PM:

I'm having trouble accessing the "link battle" option in the Pokémon Center after I did some massive sharking. I had restarted the game because gameshark crashed my original game. After the game crashed, I continued sharking up my team. However, after I sharked it up, I went to play my friend and the "link battle" option wasn't open, since it was a new game.

I began to gameshark myself through the game quickly, hoping to stumble onto the part of the game that "unlocks" the link battle option. Unfortunately, this only further disoriented my game because now I can't access the link battle option, at all (I must have passed by a critical portion of the game, screwing up the code)!

When can I use the link battle option?

(I've been past Ecruteak City, so I'm almost positive it's a gameshark-related problem)

How can I turn on the link battle option?

Is there a gameshark code to do this?

Please, can somebody give me a hand? I've practically gone insane trying to figure out what I've done.

Thanks,
-Greg

------------------

Posted by Yay Porygon (Member # 810) on 11-05-2000, 12:59 AM:

I have no answer, but I do have a similar problem. I was testing some hatching stuff, so sharking up special genes and egg-hatch-fast stuff. Now I cannot Mystery Gift. Shuckles. It has the option; however, whenever I try, it tells me I cannot Gift more than 5 times a day. Urgh. Assistance here would be appreciated also, although I'm sure the only solution is to restart.

------------------
Oy.

Posted by DGenerateKane (Member # 1062) on 11-05-2000, 07:16 PM:

Annon, did you enter have all badges code? if you did, then you didnt get the egg to elm. turn on the all badges code and edit the FF to 00 in both codes. go to elm and give him the egg. Then in a bit he should all and you are to pick it up at the pokecenter.

------------------
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour

Karpe Diem