This is topic Has this code been posted/hacked/etc.? in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000445

Posted by PoKamek (Member # 257) on 11-01-2000, 05:57 PM:

010145DA

Makes the egg in the first position of your party hatch faster. "Flash" the code into memory using the GS's switch while having the egg in the first position of your party. Then go fight a battle, then run around for awhile until it hatches.

Yes, it also happens to be the Happiness Modifier code. The game appears to count down from a high number to zero each time you battle. However, you can't just set the value to zero, if you do, the egg does not hatch, and after fighting a few battles the egg goes from "this egg is about to hatch" to "this egg has a long time before it hatches". The counter rolls over.

------------------
Kamek, Master Magikoopa
Admin: Kamek's Kastle Forums
Forum Moderator: Gameshark Central Forums

Posted by Lugia -The Flying Fish (Member # 1044) on 11-01-2000, 07:22 PM:

Its already been posted...

http://www.angelcities.com/members/pokebreeders/gsscodes.html
The above site has tons of Shark codes...it also has the "Hatch an EGG faster" code in it, too.

------------------
Comparing Pokemon to GayBZ should be a crime punishable by death. -StarCaliber
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish

Posted by Mana Lugia (Member # 905) on 11-01-2000, 10:12 PM:

Yeah, and i helped...

------------------
Visit my site!

Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

Posted by Footitch (Member # 663) on 11-02-2000, 05:27 PM:

I think this is the same guy who pissed off the folks at meowths board with the same post.

Posted by Yay Porygon (Member # 810) on 11-02-2000, 05:45 PM:

Of course it's Kamek, Footitch. It's the same post as at PF. And he didn't PO any of us to my knowledge...maybe just you.

------------------
Oy.

Posted by PoKamek (Member # 257) on 11-02-2000, 09:17 PM:

I asked a simple question, that question being if the code was hacked already. Nowhere did I take credit for anyone else's codes... I fail to see how that would "piss off the folks at Meowth's board".

(Resisting the urge to make a few snide remarks as well.)

------------------
Kamek, Master Magikoopa

Posted by DGenerateKane (Member # 1062) on 11-02-2000, 11:20 PM:

Hey Lugia-The flying Fish, For the hatch faster code, what would be the codes for positions 2-6?

------------------
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour

Posted by Footitch (Member # 663) on 11-03-2000, 07:59 PM:

I'm sorry Kamek, I was thinking of a dude at a different site who posted a similar sort of topic title. I didn't mean to offend you, forgive me please?

Posted by PoKamek (Member # 257) on 11-04-2000, 08:39 PM:

Sure. I probably jumped the gun a bit because I dislike those who shun newcomers without even knowing their background.

------------------
Kamek, Master Magikoopa

Karpe Diem