This is topic RuSaEm PokéRus? in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001440

Posted by Dark_Togetic (Member # 3418) on 09-02-2005, 02:34 AM:

Odd, "RuSaEm" sounds funny... Oh well.

Anyway, I recently traded for a female Squirtle, who happened to be infected with PokéRus. So I went and infected 6 of my other Pokémon with it.

The problem is... Today they got cured of it, but they don't have any visible marks on their status screen (If I recall correctly, Pokémon should get a dot mark left to its level, right?). Some time ago a friend told me his Pokémon would have the same reaction to the PokéRus, and they could become re-infected with it. I'll try later doing this.

Any clue on what's going on? Has anyone experienced the same with PokéRus?

[EDIT: I have Ruby, BTW...]

[ 09-02-2005, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Dark_Togetic ]

Posted by MK (Member # 1445) on 09-02-2005, 07:09 PM:

try looking on the status screen at the bottom left corner for a dot/star.

-MK

Posted by Dark_Togetic (Member # 3418) on 09-02-2005, 10:34 PM:

Yes, I was referring to that dot/star, at the bottom left corner of the status screen, which is either left to the Pokémon's Level or the icon showing the type of Poké Ball you caught it with (can't remember well exactly where, it's been a long time since I restarted my game, and my previous save file had Pokémon that got cured of PokéRus). None of my Pokémon acquired it.

I just checked today and my Pokémon can be re-infected with PokéRus. This is odd...

Karpe Diem