This is topic Illegal Pokemon in Colosseum? in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001425

Posted by powercat (Member # 1103) on 08-11-2004, 12:38 PM:

Hey, all. I recently picked up a used copy of Ruby for the sole purpose of catching Groudon. (I already have Sapphire.) The save file on Ruby had a bunch of sharked pokemon on it. Charizard, Lugia, Steelix, and a few others were in the PC on the save file. My question is, can these pokemon be used in Colosseum? Or will the game throw up a red flag and not allow them?

Posted by CFX (Member # 3703) on 08-11-2004, 12:43 PM:

Probably not.

Posted by Ferquin (Member # 3269) on 08-11-2004, 08:47 PM:

Well, they could be traded Pokémon or bred from traded Pokémon from Japanese FireRed and LeafGreen. Those are actually legit. I have a traded Ditto from LeafGreen and there's no problem with it.

I have no idea to see if they're sharked.

Posted by pika (Member # 1908) on 08-12-2004, 01:05 PM:

if you cheat them proerly the they will work if not eh... they won't you could use the gcn-col addmission code, tho

Posted by Rudoku (Member # 3451) on 08-12-2004, 03:02 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by powercat:
Hey, all. I recently picked up a used copy of Ruby for the sole purpose of catching Groudon. (I already have Sapphire.) The save file on Ruby had a bunch of sharked pokemon on it. Charizard, Lugia , Steelix, and a few others were in the PC on the save file. My question is, can these pokemon be used in Colosseum? Or will the game throw up a red flag and not allow them?

Yep, sharked.

[ 08-12-2004, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Rudoku ]

Posted by Ferquin (Member # 3269) on 08-12-2004, 11:30 PM:

Lugia's in FireRed and LeafGreen. It's on one of the new islands.

[edit]Never mind. Looks like you have to have a ticket to get to that one. *shrug* Have those tickets been given out yet? I have no idea how far ahead Japan is on all this stuff yet.

[ 08-12-2004, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Ferquin ]

Karpe Diem