This is topic Important Berry Research Completed! in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001375

Posted by Coxy (Member # 2297) on 10-05-2003, 08:15 AM:

You can only have up to 999 of a single berry.

This number doesn't increase for the shorter berry names.

Sucks. [Smile]

Posted by Pokewaterking (Member # 3509) on 10-05-2003, 02:09 PM:

Yeah, I figured that after growing enough Spelons [Wink]

Does anyone know if the Enigma Berries, the Lansat, and those berries that follow have any use at all?

Posted by Tenshi no Myu (Member # 1120) on 10-05-2003, 08:02 PM:

So how to you GET those berries anyway? E-Cards? I want a Salac Berry, dammit! <_<

And Sharking's for losers, so don't tell me to just do that to get them. Is there any info on how to get them legally at all?

Posted by Pokewaterking (Member # 3509) on 10-06-2003, 01:00 PM:

Yeah I guess they have those berries for E-cards in Japan. Not here though. Every Berry after Liechi would probably be from the cards.

Ganlon Dry Bitter
Salac Sweet Sour
Petaya Spicy Bitter
Apicot Dry Sour

I know your gonna hate this but you might want to shark the berries above. Those E-cards may never hit the states, I am not sure. Kinda like getting Mew, Celebi, Deoxy's, and Jirachi. I know I will never get to Japan or any nintendo contests.

Posted by Thomaz (Member # 3330) on 10-06-2003, 06:51 PM:

If I'm not mistaken, you can get these Berries from Jirachi and Deoxys (well, Salac and Ganlon) when you receive them on your cart. Meaning you have to wait for a Nintendo event to occur. =/

Btw, LOL @new smilies. XD
[Trash Koffing]

Karpe Diem