This is topic Dream Eater in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001138

Posted by Yurika (Member # 2525) on 01-26-2002, 07:37 AM:

well i never use dream eater but someone said you can get PSN (Posion status) if you do something...

I dont think its true...

Can someone confirm this...

I think i know where this started to... Somewhere in the Pokedex it says u can get sick of eating a bad dream...

Yeah right...

It probably aint true but i would like confirmation so...

Posted by Sean A. (Member # 2277) on 01-26-2002, 01:47 PM:

It is a false rumor that I have never even heard of before this thread. Dreameater does nothing but deal a 100 base power Psychic attack to a sleeping Pokémon and add one half of the HP damage dealt back to the user.

Posted by David Akihabara (Member # 2367) on 01-29-2002, 07:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Yurika:

I think i know where this started to... Somewhere in the Pokedex it says u can get sick of eating a bad dream.

I think a Drowzee gets sick from bad dreams. But they don't suffer poison, just indegestion .

Posted by 10,000Lb.Snorlax (Member # 13) on 01-31-2002, 06:32 PM:

It would be pretty neat if you became toxiced by eating something's dream that was cursed by a ghost.

Posted by Yurika (Member # 2525) on 02-01-2002, 03:12 AM:

Yeah i would have to agree with you on that...

Maybe eating a curse dream should give you a PSN status but in R/B/Y it was a myth... Im not sure bout the other versions...

Posted by David Akihabara (Member # 2367) on 02-05-2002, 09:12 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Yurika:
Yeah i would have to agree with you on that...

Maybe eating a curse dream should give you a PSN status but in R/B/Y it was a myth... Im not sure bout the other versions...

It's the same in G/S/C, just a myth.

Karpe Diem