This is topic G/S/C Battle Formula in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001098

Posted by jsha1 (Member # 1859) on 12-02-2001, 12:22 PM:

I know the battle formula for RBY, but what is it for GSC? This would be incredibly useful, as I want to program my own PBS. I wouldn't bother, but the other one has some severe limitations, and it's extremely annoying how it doesn't remember your teams. And if you think I can't, then shut up because I don't want to hear it. I can, I just need the right formulas.

Posted by MK (Member # 1445) on 12-02-2001, 02:40 PM:

Right here man

Good Luck

- - - - -
Y'know, like new Pokémon such as Tranquileon, and Sparkeon. Even the new Pokémon like Genocide, and that huge Ghost/Dragon/Flying type thingy...

Posted by jsha1 (Member # 1859) on 12-04-2001, 07:46 PM:

Thanks Why doesn't Azure have the GSC one anyways? And I thought that Thunder could still miss during Rain, just not as likely. And I think Swift misses during Dig or Fly.

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: jsha1 ]

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: jsha1 ]

Posted by Tghost (Member # 1418) on 12-04-2001, 08:12 PM:

Perhaps it should be explained better on the page, but Meowth has said that in the hit check, if it fails the Dig / Fly, and then subsquently fails the Mind Reader check, then Swift will miss. Basically, if it fails any of the checks before Swift, then Swift will miss (ie Protect has been used, Dig / Fly)...

Karpe Diem