This is topic Concerning Mist in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000861

Posted by Brayze (Member # 1286) on 05-20-2001, 07:40 AM:

When you mist, does it reset your stats to their normal values? Or does it merely lock them where they are? Because if it locks them, that means mist could make you hazer-proof...

------------------
"Have bacon! Coffee! Come on, you're American!" - The Japanese

Posted by Jigglypuff (Member # 144) on 05-20-2001, 12:15 PM:

I think it resets them...

------------------
Alakazam!!! It's the Shop Wizard
I'm your friendly guide to on-line comparison shopping! Type in what you want to buy and I will search through all the shops in the market to find you the best prices! (I search a different section of the market each time to get more results!)

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 05-21-2001, 04:05 AM:

"once mist has been used, the user is immune to stat reduction due to enemy attacks. stat increasing attacks such as swagger are unaffected. attacks such as curse in which the user reduces its own stats are also unaffected."

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

Posted by Mu (Member # 28) on 05-21-2001, 04:57 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Brayze:
When you mist, does it reset your stats to their normal values? Or does it merely lock them where they are? Because if it locks them, that means mist could make you hazer-proof...

It locks them.
However, Haze removes Mist itself, and then its protected Stats.

------------------
+Contact Info for Harrassment+
ICQ - Ghostlight - 86476913
AIM - Corpselight Wisp

Posted by Brayze (Member # 1286) on 05-21-2001, 05:18 AM:

Hrm, that's pretty specialized. I have a friend who loves flash/sand attack/screech though, (OH I HATE THAT SO MUCH HATE HATE HATE HATE) I guess this could come in handy.

...would be better if it blocked haze, though.

------------------
"Have bacon! Coffee! Come on, you're American!" - The Japanese

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 05-23-2001, 03:53 AM:

So does Haze remove both Mist and any stat changes on the first use? Or does the first use remove Mist, and then need a second use to remove the stat changes?

------------------
"What exactly does the Speed rating do? The only thing I've found is that it determines who goes first each turn, which is pretty pointless."
-- Me, two years ago

Posted by Mu (Member # 28) on 05-23-2001, 04:16 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
So does Haze remove both Mist and any stat changes on the first use? Or does the first use remove Mist, and then need a second use to remove the stat changes?

RBY Haze removed Mist AND stat changes in one use. I don't know if it has changed or not, I may look into it when I get home.

------------------
+Contact Info for Harrassment+
ICQ - Ghostlight - 86476913
AIM - Corpselight Wisp

Karpe Diem