This is topic Miracleseed, Razor Leaf & Synthesis in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000790

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 04-16-2001, 02:35 AM:

Is it just me, or does Razor Leaf not get as many CH as it used to, when Miracleseed is attached?

Either, the CH ratio for RL has changed in G/S (this is probably the most likely explanation) or Miracleseed somehow lowers CH ratio.

Does miracleseed boost *all* grass moves, like Synthesis, or just the attacks? I.e, will Synthesis restore more HP if miracleseed is attached?

------------------
"I remember somebody saying that measuring machine performance in bits is like measuring your penis in flowers." -IaZeye, enlightening us on the mystery of bits.

Posted by Tghost (Member # 1418) on 04-16-2001, 02:36 AM:

CH rate reduced from RBY.

Doesn't affect healing moves.

------------------
"Obviously these guys predict the apocalypse with bubblegum wrappers." - Quetzalcoatl
"if you're an aussie, throw on an oddish or bellsprout and call it 'salad'" - spunman

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 04-16-2001, 03:08 AM:

That was a quick reply. Thanks, Tghost.

------------------
"I remember somebody saying that measuring machine performance in bits is like measuring your penis in flowers." -IaZeye, enlightening us on the mystery of bits.

Karpe Diem