This is topic Is there ANY way to multiply items in Gold/Silver? in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000616

Posted by Mick_Hale (Member # 419) on 01-07-2001, 10:46 PM:

CRAP!!!!! if I could multiply items, I would be much happier. I've looked across several boards and sites and haven't found an answer. So I figure I'll take it to the experts at Azure, and maybe you guys can help me.

------------------
"I don't know what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein

Posted by Automaton (Member # 1234) on 01-07-2001, 11:17 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Mick_Hale:
CRAP!!!!! if I could multiply items, I would be much happier. I've looked across several boards and sites and haven't found an answer. So I figure I'll take it to the experts at Azure, and maybe you guys can help me.

Take whatever items you want to dupe and attach them to up to five Pokemon on your team. Now, switch to an empty box, and save in the process. Deposite the pokemon into the box, and then go to switch boxes again. This time, after the save prompt, when the screen says, "SAVING.....DON'T" shut off your Gameboy. When you turn it back on, your Pokemon holding the items will be both in your team and in your box. Lather, rinse, repeat as desired. You have to do it exactly as I told you, or you could end up deleting your pokemon and items in the process. This cheat will not screw with your game data if done correctly.

------------------
"Well, Hiro, time to probe the bush. Let's get this party started."-Ronfar, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete

Posted by The-Boss (Member # 1140) on 01-08-2001, 07:32 AM:

I tell you what,
GET A F*****g Mega Memory it has recently saved me a lot of time to prepare for these tournaments and guess what it aint sharking
it also doesnt mess up your cart with dodgey cloning tecniques

they cost £20 and you can pick em up at HMV

------------------
I Master More Opponents By Implementing Loyality And Respect In To Youngsters

[This message has been edited by The-Boss (edited 01-08-2001).]

Posted by Rolken (Member # 7) on 01-08-2001, 08:59 PM:

Yes, of course. Cheating is only bad if done with a GameShark.

------------------
"I don't pretend to have all of life's answers, but I do pretend to be a spaceman."
-Jack Handley

Posted by ProTrainer2001 (Member # 1384) on 01-10-2001, 10:35 PM:

Gameshark for like attacks isnt that bad.
Maxing out stats is bad mmkay?
Im going to make a song called "its easy to not use gameshark mmkay?" Then maybe people will find using gamesharks for maxing stats is bad but easy to stop doing mmkay?

------------------
"You know ya blew up when women rush the stands and try to grab your hands like some screaming Usher fans"
Eminem

Posted by Datax (Member # 1064) on 01-26-2001, 03:51 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ProTrainer2001:
Gameshark for like attacks isnt that bad.
Maxing out stats is bad mmkay?
Im going to make a song called "its easy to not use gameshark mmkay?" Then maybe people will find using gamesharks for maxing stats is bad but easy to stop doing mmkay?

Gamesharking for anything but research purposes is bad, mm'kay? Using any game-altering device (including Mega Memory) is bad, mm'kay?

Mm'kay!

-Datax

Posted by cfalcon (Member # 19) on 01-29-2001, 04:00 PM:

Well, Loser vs. Cheater has a lot on this kind of crap in Sakaki Tower.

I have no problem using a shark for any normal, finite, terminating task (such as levelling, stat EXP, moves, PPups, etc.)

People who say that such things are bad are being a little silly for the following reason:

Many of the things show up fairly once per game. If you have two games, you can have two, or more if you restart one game and "farm" it.

Is that fair?

Should you *have* to buy pokémon more than once?

Clearly, duping items has been in every game except yellow (unless I'm forgetting something). I've got no problem with it.

------------------
-cfalcon

"15 year old Pokémon pimps. Really now. -Annon

Karpe Diem