This is topic Amulet Coin? in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000578

Posted by Juice (Member # 968) on 12-27-2000, 08:22 PM:

I know how it works,but where can I find it?I've found it once before,but I forgot where!?Help?

------------------
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo in a mask is never friendly.

Posted by waruimewtwo (Member # 1328) on 12-27-2000, 09:30 PM:

It's found in the underground section of Goldenrod. After rescuing the real Station Manager, go to the top right of the area to find stairs that lead to the amulet coin.

Does anyone know what happens when you battle a trainer with 2 pokemon that are equipped with the Amulet Coin?

------------------

Posted by JP Nogueira (Member # 962) on 12-28-2000, 10:30 PM:

Humm... I think you only double the money you would earn normaly. So, two, three or five Amulet Coins would only give you double the money you could get.

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon.
That is only the selfish perception of people.
Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites."

Posted by Divine Wind (Member # 1051) on 12-30-2000, 04:08 PM:

The Pokemon with Amulet Coin attached must have been in the battle, so you can switch it in and out, but it needs to participate in the battle for your cash to double. You only get 1 per game, and I'm not sure what happens with multiple coins, but I think it would only double it, not double it for each pokemon with Amulet Coin attached that participated.

------------------

Karpe Diem