This is topic Abnormal pokemon? in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000524

Posted by Yavarice (Member # 420) on 11-30-2000, 09:32 PM:

I just got a friend to help me Time Capsule a bunch of my pokes from Red to Silver. Most of them went over with no incident but when I tried Alakazam and Snorlax, the game displayed "Your friend's Alakazam seems abnormal!" Then "Too bad, the trade was cancelled"

Anyone know why this happened. Yes i did shark the genes but nothing else.

------------------
The chicken cannon, Canada's kick-ass weapon.

Posted by Hackman (Member # 131) on 12-01-2000, 04:19 AM:

You sharked the genes... perhaps too high? That's my best guess. But that IS strange...

------------------
Hackman
pds64@hotmail.com
Hackman's Pokémon
http://hackmanpokemon.u4l.com

Posted by Yavarice (Member # 420) on 12-01-2000, 10:46 PM:

The weirdest part is i was able to transfer other Maxed out pokes without incident.

------------------
The chicken cannon, Canada's kick-ass weapon.

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 12-07-2000, 01:45 AM:

There's no such thing as sharking genes "too high." Perhaps it had illegal moves or something? That's the message you're supposed to get when you trade a MissingNo...

------------------
"I like to do politics with people from the East. Joe Clark and Stockwell Day are from Alberta. They are a different type. I'm joking. I'm serious. Uh..."
-- Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

Posted by doralee23 (Member # 165) on 12-26-2000, 05:50 PM:

Is it over a lv. 100? Maybe G/s doesn't except 255 level pokemon like it does missingos.

------------------
Tasy Breaded Pokemon:
One plump Pidgy,or Farfetched, (Pidgetto and Delibird are reccomend for big feeds)
Marinated bird pokemon in olive oil , thyme and basil. Bread with bread crumbs mixed with wheat germ and garlic. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for one hour. Skin sould crispy not soggy or brunt.
Serve with Rice piliaf seson with Megauium leaves.
I'm not stupid! Just very lazy!
I'll mispell If i damn well feel like it!

Posted by Dark Electrode (Member # 1346) on 12-27-2000, 09:49 PM:

Same thing happened to my Mew when I tried to trade it, I hadn't done anything to it execpt taught it Psychic, Thunder Wave, Horn Drill, and Softboiled.

------------------

Posted by Automaton (Member # 1234) on 12-28-2000, 12:55 PM:

Is Horn Drill a TM in the Chromatic Cycle?

------------------

Posted by Crimzonite (Member # 307) on 12-28-2000, 01:10 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Automaton:
Is Horn Drill a TM in the Chromatic Cycle?

It sure is.

------------------

Karpe Diem