This is topic what's up wif my eevee in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000518

Posted by kung_fucius (Member # 390) on 11-27-2000, 09:46 PM:

my eevee seriously won't evolve... i've been leveling it up and giving it haircuts etc. until the lady that checks your pkmn said that thing about how it really trusts me and it still won't evolve. i've leveled it up 7 levels since she said that and nothing... and i go back and check what she said after each level up.

it's not holding the everstone either.

any ideas what's going on?

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

Posted by Sifu Peng (Member # 885) on 11-27-2000, 09:52 PM:

One of Confucius’s teachings is of patience. Take it from your friendly neighborhood sifu here, keep on doing what you are doing and it will eventually evolve. Of course, you could just stuff it full of stat boosters...

EDIT: I read it, and it sounded wrong, so I changed it.

------------------
Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!

[This message has been edited by Sifu Peng (edited 11-28-2000).]

Posted by cfalcon (Member # 19) on 11-27-2000, 10:44 PM:

You should try to give it stat-ups: that has a positive effect on happiness.

------------------
-cfalcon

"It's not a sentence.
Do I understand it all?
Difficult to say." -Mr. K

Posted by kung_fucius (Member # 390) on 11-28-2000, 04:17 PM:

yeah... i guess i'll stay the course, stat boosters, haircuts, and lvl up until it finally does.... i was surprised that it didn't evolve after she said it trusted me cause my togepi did the very next level.

------------------
/[';']\ <rar

Karpe Diem