This is topic Legendary Dogs/Cats/Thingies in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000496

Posted by powercat (Member # 1103) on 11-17-2000, 02:55 PM:

OK... I've been wandering all over Jhoto and can't seem to run into any of them... Is there someplace special that I have to go? I did release them from their statues, but I can't seem to find them anywhere in the overworld.

------------------
To be, or not to be... what was the question?

Posted by Eaichu250 (Member # 826) on 11-17-2000, 03:53 PM:

They are Dogs and they could be anywhere in any patch of grass all you need is luck on your side to find them ^_^ but i ran into sucinie by outside the bug catching game

------------------
"Maaan, it rocks. I love rolling it along the ground and looking at its face." - Branners

Posted by Ravashack (Member # 128) on 11-17-2000, 03:59 PM:

Since people argue over what they are Eaichu250, its best not to call them a certain type. I know I don't want to see that argument flare up again. (I know, call them Legendary Beasts. *sigh*) Anyhow, grab a pokémon under level 40, use Max Repels, and start looking. You'll find them eventually. If you run out of Max Repels, go buy more. If you run out of money, go trash the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ravashack (edited 11-17-2000).]

Posted by Nirvana (Member # 1211) on 12-02-2000, 09:46 AM:

Once you see one of the Legendary beasts in the wild your Pokedex will constantly track it when you look it up under its area

------------------
"Pikachu"

- Pikachu

Karpe Diem