This is topic I need the list in forum Research Lab at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000283

Posted by Dark Annon (Member # 566) on 07-10-2000, 10:15 PM:

Does anyone still have the list of Pokemon that appear depending on the letters in your name? And in G/S how is Health determined now that there's an extra 4 bits left because of Special Defense?

------------------

Posted by ZZTRaider (Member # 86) on 07-11-2000, 11:09 AM:

I've seen one before, but I forgot where.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Ya see, I have a great idea. Instead of printed VCR manuals, just put them on video tape so people can watch them on their VCR!"
Unofficial Pokemon Team Raters Board- Get R/B/Y and G/S teams rated!
Newbie Team Rating Site- Let's help them out!

Posted by Dark Annon (Member # 566) on 07-11-2000, 01:49 PM:

I know it onlt has to do with the leters in the third, fifth, and seventh spots on your name. I have s and e and get Rapidash and Charmeleon.

------------------

Posted by Netbrian (Member # 482) on 07-11-2000, 02:25 PM:

In G/S, there is no seperate DV for special defense. It uses the same one as Special Attack uses. Oh, I'm 99% certain it uses the first six bytes in your name for the MISSINGNO. glich.

[This message has been edited by Netbrian (edited 07-11-2000).]

Posted by GolemKong (Member # 16) on 07-11-2000, 02:57 PM:

I know that MewtwoSama had a page w/ them.. but it was hosted at the UPNetwork and was delted when they had "problems".. So it does exist.. Not quite sure where to find it tho.. *goes off looking*.

------------------
"This is a forum for dorks. We're proud of that fact."
-cfalcon

Posted by Dark Annon (Member # 566) on 07-12-2000, 12:30 PM:

Special Defense is the same in R/B/Y/G, not in G/S. So is health calculated differently now?

------------------

Karpe Diem