This is topic Crappy 2 on 2 team. in forum Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000153

Posted by Rudoku (Member # 3451) on 09-20-2004, 01:47 PM:

Here's my go at a 2-vs-2 team. The items are out there because I took them through all of the level 50 tourneys in Colosseum. Rate and fix away!

Jumpluff (Hasty)w/ Lum Berry
252 HP, 252 Speed, 6 random.
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder/Mega Drain
Helping Hand
Stun Spore

My starter. I found out that she's slower than the Jumpluff in the Orre Colosseum, so she ain't the greatest. She seeds, stuns, and cheers on Earthquakes.

Duckman (Golduck) Damp w/Persim Berry
252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Waterfall
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Psychic

Basic 2 on 2 Water pokemon. He's Damp to screw over exploders. I could probably replace it with a Slowbro and still be fine.

Nidoqueen Adamant w/?
252 Attack, 128 Hp, 128 Defense
Earthquake
Fire Blast/comedy Flatter
Helping Hand
Counter

I had Flatter on her, but it sucked. The Fire Blast is for Skarms and other Ground resistant/immune beasties. Counter is there to make some Earthquaker have a bad day. She cheers when there's nothing better to do.

Hitmontop Adamant w/Salac
252 Attack, 40 Def, Sp. Def 60, Hp 152
Earthquake
Brick Break
Counter
Protect

The 40 Def points were the only way it would evolve in Hitmontop. This one needs help, even though Protect did stall an Alakazam long enough for my other pokemon to take it out.

Buupiggu (Hasty Grumpig) /w Petaya Berry
Own Tempo
152 Sp. Att, 252 Speed, 100 HP
Substitute
Confuse Ray
Psychic
Shock Wave

Basic Psychic pokemon. I was using Nidoqueen's Flatter to boost his Sp. Attack, but it didn't go off ass well as I thought.

Miltank Hasty w/ Leftovers
128 Speed, 252 Hp, 128 Defense
Seismic Toss
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Thunderwave/Body Slam/Shadow Ball

She's just filler.

Posted by EspeonTrainer (Member # 3724) on 10-19-2004, 08:06 PM:

I'd say thats a pretty good team. All i advise is for you to train them some more.

[ 10-19-2004, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: EspeonTrainer ]

Posted by Rudoku (Member # 3451) on 10-20-2004, 10:31 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by EspeonTrainer:
All i advise is for you to train them some more.

They're done. I'm not leveling them to level 100.

Karpe Diem