This is topic RMT in forum Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000134

Posted by Beckachu (Member # 1785) on 11-30-2003, 12:36 PM:

First team on Ruby [Big Grin] .

Blaziken (Naive) {Male}
@Charcoal
- Slash
- Blaze Kick
- Sky Uppercut
- Aerial Ace(?)

Gardevoir (Brave) {Male}
@
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Double Team
- ???

Minun (Relaxed) {Female}
@
- Thunderwave
- Thunderbolt
- Agility
- Quick Attack

Milotic (Rash) {Male}
@Shell Bell
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Attract
- Recover

Shedinja (Brave)
@Focus Band
- Confuse Ray
- Return
- Shadow Ball
- Double Team
I'm considering taking out Shedinja.

I need two more pokémon - I was thinking about Mightyena/Absol, and a Ground/Rock/Steel type.
Help please [Trash Koffing]

Posted by LanderZRPG (Member # 1615) on 11-30-2003, 03:07 PM:

Does no-one know how to post stats, anymore? I mean, it makes a big difference if you've decided to max out a Shedinja Speed rather than attack, or some such.

Anyway...

Save Slash, that's a Standard Chicken

Rest of the Gardy

Don't even use Minun in 1vs1 battles.... Use Manectric or whatever the evolution is called in english... or just about anything else.

Ummm... interesting Milotic. Not sure how it'll work.

DT Shedinja? Without the most insane luck in history, it won't work. Also, don't use Shedinja without a Rapid Spinning poke on your team. And for the love of all that's holy, don't use it with Tyranitar... I fought one of those, once, with my 202 vs 386... He "wasn't going to bring it out" until Shed died... Whirlwind pwnd

Mightyena = yuck... Why would anyone use Furret in GSC? Same deal. Absol takes a hit to die, too.

www.angelfire.com/games2/LanderZ/rusacalcs.html

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 12-01-2003, 02:52 PM:

Does no-one know how to post stats, anymore? I mean, it makes a big difference if you've decided to max out a Shedinja Speed rather than attack, or some such.

Uh, Shedinja will always have max Speed and Attack, unless the trainer is a moron. HP, Def, and SpDef are all useless, and the handful of unSTABbed special moves it learns aren't worth it with Shedi's 30 base SpAtt.

Posted by Beckachu (Member # 1785) on 12-01-2003, 04:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:

Uh, Shedinja will always have max Speed and Attack, unless the trainer is a moron. HP, Def, and SpDef are all useless, and the handful of unSTABbed special moves it learns aren't worth it with Shedi's 30 base SpAtt.

I didn't post their stats because I know nothing about the new stat system [Confused]

Posted by LanderZRPG (Member # 1615) on 12-02-2003, 12:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:

Well, I was mainly referring to the personality [and using it as a blunt example].
... Which he posted [Bah, post the stats (+Att - Def, etc.)... It's not worth remembering the names for it]

Karpe Diem