This is topic new gengar in forum Kabuto Archaeological Society at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000558

Posted by goo (Member # 1172) on 07-27-2001, 08:08 PM:

Hypnosis
Mega Drain
??????
??????

You could put almost any 2 moves in the last spots.Hypnosis, they predict a dream eater so they switch to rhydon, use mega drain on the switch. Only bad if they switch to eggy instaed.

------------------
I'm not handicapped, I'm just lazy.

Posted by CHaRiZaRd (Member # 994) on 07-27-2001, 10:08 PM:

I would have to say...

Nyah.

Go with Confuse Ray, Substitute, Mega Drain, Thunderbolt.

------------------
The Harvey Wall Bangerz page

Just shut the fuck up.

Posted by Mewone (Member # 1694) on 07-28-2001, 09:10 AM:

I use Thunderbolt, Explosion, Confuse Ray, Psychic.

------------------
Oogabooga!

Posted by Donald (Member # 1551) on 07-28-2001, 11:56 AM:

Double Team/Rest/Psychic/Thunderbolt

Haze trapper and general annoyance.

However, it's rare that I use it due to Cat-Gonk clause.

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
cmsnrub25: "So the GBA still isn't as good as boobs?"
CrystalMeth: "That's good, I was worried about the competition."

Posted by PikaCharma (Member # 2026) on 07-29-2001, 07:08 AM:

My Gengar's pretty similar to cm's -- got DT, Rest, Icebeam, and Psychic. El Freako, my loyal Gengar, thou hast served me well. Thou hast earned me the contempt of many a Swifter, but thou hast served me well ^_^

Peace,
Pikacharma

------------------
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike and see a dead Togepi!

To protect the world from masturbation, to screw all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of abstinence, to abduct Pikachu and get into his pants... Team Pocket Rocket disrobes at the speed of light, drop your pants now or prepare to fight!

------------------

EDIT - PikaCharma's on acid. Accidentally wrote "Megadrain" instead of "Icebeam," getting my wires crossed with different Gengar I had ages ago that had MD instead of Rest.

[This message has been edited by PikaCharma (edited 07-29-2001).]

Posted by goo (Member # 1172) on 07-29-2001, 11:11 AM:

He don't learn ice beam?

------------------
Purple haze all in my eyes.

Posted by PikaCharma (Member # 2026) on 07-29-2001, 01:40 PM:

Goo -- The Gengar I was posting about is named El Freako and he has Icebeam, DT, Rest, and Psy. I had some other Gengar at one point that had MegaDrain, and a bunch of other shit...don't recall if icebeam was in the lineup or not. However, I was in a semi-conscious stupor when posting my message earlier, so I accidentally got my wires crossed and said El Freako had MD instead of Icebeam...which was exceedingly dumb, because I never had any Gengar with two recovery moves. I re-read my post, realized I was being a big moron, and I edited it.

Peace,
Pikacharma

------------------
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike and see a dead Togepi!

To protect the world from masturbation, to screw all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of abstinence, to abduct Pikachu and get into his pants... Team Pocket Rocket disrobes at the speed of light, drop your pants now or prepare to fight!

Karpe Diem