This is topic Masterteam in forum Kabuto Archaeological Society at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000258

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-17-2000, 09:36 AM:

CHANSEY
seismic toss
minimize
substitute
softboiled

ZAPDOS
thunderbolt
drill peck
thunder wave
light screen

RHYDON
earthquake
rock slide
submission
body slam

PARASECT
leech life
spore
swords dance
substitute

LAPRAS
surf
ice beam
thunder
confuse ray

NINETALES
flame thrower
dig
reflect
confuse ray

------------------

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-19-2000, 02:29 PM:

Chansey :pandora moveset...thunderwave instead of substitute would be better.

Zapdos:how original...

Rhydon:2 turns and it is bye bye Rhydon

Parasect:does the word standard sound vermilliar to you?

Lapras:Happy Ness with a big mistake in it,why did you give it thunder instead of thunderbolt?!

Ninetales:this is really original...NOT!

Bunch of standaard that don't work together,a perfect loser team.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Tomara (edited 12-19-2000).]

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-19-2000, 02:44 PM:

Lapras hasn't got the advantage of the STAB so the power of thunder can compensate it.
Before, it would be useful to do confuse ray...

Sorry Tomara, but you're stupid

------------------

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-19-2000, 03:02 PM:

Look who's talking...thunder has a hitrate of 70% and the base power is only 30 or something higher...thunderbolt is,even without STAB,much better.

------------------

Posted by Nirvana (Member # 1211) on 12-19-2000, 03:26 PM:

Hey up! Its a newbie fight!

*shouts* fight fight fight!

------------------
"Pikachu"

-Pikachu

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-19-2000, 03:29 PM:

*kicks Nirvana*

You shouldn't treat a girl like this!

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 12-19-2000, 03:43 PM:

*taking bets*
$10 on the one with the chansey

------------------
"I know where north is!","uh?where?","opposite to south"

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-19-2000, 03:54 PM:

NEWBIE ? ! ? ! ? ! You don't know whose one you speak !

------------------

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-19-2000, 03:58 PM:

Well...actually he does...you are a newbie

------------------

Posted by *HeRaCr0sS* (Member # 1193) on 12-19-2000, 04:00 PM:

Ooh, I wander into the land of Chromatics, and the first post I read is a fight! Heh, maybe I should come here more often...
::grabs some popcorn and relaxes::

------------------
Hi

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-19-2000, 04:03 PM:

*steals Heracross' popcorn*

Good timing,I was hungry ya know

Oh eh the fight...Eh where was I...oh yeah I was insulting the "master" ...

*starts to insult the "master" again*

Just look at your name,you must be a frickin fat newbie if you call yourself the Master!

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-19-2000, 04:23 PM:

"The Master" is just a nickname.

With Tomara, I have found a new kind of newbie

You're not able to rate a team !

------------------

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-19-2000, 04:31 PM:

Okay,I have to admit my English isn't all to good (hey,not my fault I'm Dutch),but I'm able to rate a team,my own way that is...

BTW having "the master" as nickname is pretty pathetic if you ask me,a master is supposted to know everything,which you don't.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Tomara (edited 12-19-2000).]

Posted by Anxious Clock (Member # 1159) on 12-19-2000, 05:53 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by *HeRaCr0sS*:
Ooh, I wander into the land of Chromatics, and the first post I read is a fight! Heh, maybe I should come here more often...
::grabs some popcorn and relaxes::

Yeah, people should post here more. By the way, you always do a sweet job of rating my teams, so go rate my newbie-ish Yellow team! :: points to his post :: See? It's only gotten 1 reply..*sniff*
Anyway..

Thank God that when I first came here, the words "honey loaf" weren't under my name.

------------------
"Anthrax is a sex god! Or at least, that's what his pet hamster told me"-Psybro, on Anthrax being a sex god

[This message has been edited by Anxious Clock (edited 12-19-2000).]

Posted by Pokegod (Member # 977) on 12-19-2000, 05:59 PM:

I think you should read this.

http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/attacks/comp/electric.htm

Got that? No matter what (unless you're extremely lucky, and luck doesn't happen every battle mind you), thunderbolt will do more damage because it hits WAY more.

------------------
If there is true evil in this world, it lies in the heart of Mankind...
-Opening quote in Tales of Phantasia

[This message has been edited by Pokegod (edited 12-19-2000).]

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 12-19-2000, 11:07 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Tomara:
You shouldn't treat a girl like this!

um, d'you have a little symbol next to your name? like the nidorans?

1. do not assume someone knows your gender.
2. place gender at the top of posts if you want special treatment.
3. do not expect special treatment.

nothing personal here. however, this is a forum, NOT a dinner party. unless you know someone irl, you don't really KNOW anything about them. i could be someone's grandma for all you know...

<edit>teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! </edit>

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
www.myplanet.net/weaselgrip/spunman

[This message has been edited by spunman (edited 12-19-2000).]

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-20-2000, 03:11 AM:

:lol: guess you guys don't know Tomara/Tamara is a common girlsname in Holland,but tht doesn't matter...
I think I like this place,you can have some fun here

BTW *points at Prof. Stink* Fuck you!

Posted by WizzHard (Member # 1170) on 12-20-2000, 04:18 AM:

The other forum's gone and I'm feeling disappointed...
I've already rated the team, I could give my advice again, but it did not change a bit. I'll point out for those that are bound to say more than me: Hey, looky the Ninetales has dig. Aw.... Dig! C'mon people, react!

That'd be about it, I guess, other guys from the team being standard, or very close to standard.

I'm wondering though what a Parasect is doing in a team that has a Zapdos with TWave and a Rhydon with Body Slam, not adding the others. You really should keep it for the Master Sleepers Team ver. 1.03.01.b, the one that features Gengar and Hypno with Dream Eater and no paralysis moves whatsoever.

------------------
-"What an interesting corpse you'll make when I'm over with you", Euthanos told Andariel, his scythe ready to strike.

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-20-2000, 09:10 AM:

I use Parasect only against Psychic Pokémon, I juste won't use thunder wave against them.
Earthquake and rock slide are Rhydon's main moves. I don't think that double-resting is a good combo for Rhydon. A pure offensive Rhydon is better

I'm French

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-20-2000, 10:57 AM:

Now this is my FINAL team, better than the other.

CHANSEY
seismic toss
minimize
thunder wave
softboiled

VICTREEBEL
razor leaf
acid
stun spore
swords dance

RHYDON
earthquake
rock slide
submission
body slam

LAPRAS
surf
blizzard
thunderbolt
confuse ray

NINETALES
flame thrower
dig
reflect
confuse ray

JOLTEON
thunderbolt
pin missile
thunder wave
focus energy

A team for Stadium.

------------------

Posted by Dredite (Member # 33) on 12-20-2000, 11:24 PM:

*mind boggles* Wow, people still call that Pandora! Haha, I created a fad somewhere. My lifelong goal achieved! ^_^ But, since I'm actually obligated to review the team.. ^_-

>CHANSEY
>seismic toss
>minimize
>substitute
>softboiled

Yep. That's my pandora all right. *cries with joy* No comment, it's good. =)

>ZAPDOS
>thunderbolt
>drill peck
>thunder wave
>light screen

Hmmm, I'm not a fan of Light Screen on Zapdos, simply because there's really no point. Ice'll kill him anyhow from what you're probably worried is gonna use it, and he has massive special to begin with. But, if you have to use this moveset, I really can't suggest a good replacement.

>RHYDON
>earthquake
>rock slide
>submission
>body slam

I find four attacks to be awful, and Rhydon's a bad choice for it. He's SLOW. Sure, it covers a lot of types, but he has a lot of weaknesses, and'll die too quick to say much in your favor. He's only really good against electrics, and you don't need variety for that.

>PARASECT
>leech life
>spore
>swords dance
>substitute

Eeh... I don't like the pokemon itself (Lotta dual weaknesses plague your team so far...), but it's standard fare, and works decently on non Mewtwo psychics...

>LAPRAS
>surf
>ice beam
>thunder
>confuse ray

Consider Thunderbolt.

>NINETALES
>flame thrower
>dig
>reflect
>confuse ray

Good as far as fire types go. No real suggestion here.

Okay. I see a few major problems with your team. First and foremost, you have lots of weaknesses to ice... BIG problem there. Second, dual weaknesses on two SLOW pokemon. You're trying to do a variety of attack moves, but you choose awful platforms for them. The pokemon you're using are slow, and most of them don't have the greatest ability to defend themselves. With a lot of common weaknesses, no recovery, and slow pokemon, I suggest that you seriously reconsider using this for anything serious. But, if you just want to have fun, it ought to work. ^_^

------------------
Dreadite

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-21-2000, 06:45 AM:

Thanks, but you didn't read my last topic, which is my new team with Victreebel, Jolteon, and a modification in Chansey's moveset. Look up

------------------

Posted by Squall (Member # 594) on 12-21-2000, 12:15 PM:

Victreebel* shudders* Why? If you what a grass it has to be Eggy.The rest well just look at there stats........

------------------
You have gone officially insane..-Fish151PKMN

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-21-2000, 12:44 PM:

Victreebel has a very good attack level. I think Exeggutor is not as good (see Dragonite21's topic about it).
Acid + 3 swords dance (after get stun spore's advantage) will kill an Eggy who hasn't got psychic, just like Benedict.

What's the problem with other Pokémon's stats exactly ?

------------------

Posted by The Rookie (Member # 1030) on 12-21-2000, 12:52 PM:

Naw, victreebell is good, it's that moveset that sucks

i guess you didn't realiz that acid is pathetically weak and overall sucks. Go Body Slame over acid.

Oh and master, if you prefer thunder over thunder bolt, you are a newbie. Not only that, no one is going to fall for the parasect moveset, Ninetales just sucks (and doesn't have the str. to use dig) and all you pretty much did was slap toghther six standard movesets without thought of team cohesion.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-21-2000, 01:19 PM:

Now Lapras use thunderbolt.

There are 3 points which make acid a good attack :
-Victreebel's Attack level is 308
-Grass / Poison ===> STAB
-swords dance is a booster : 308 to 924...

Now you know why acid sucks on many Pokémon but not on Victreebel.
I'd put hyper beam over body slam on a Pokémon who has already stun spore... Go for extra power

My team is based on paralysing and on confusion.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-21-2000, 01:33 PM:

CHANSEY - staller, paralysing support
seismic toss / minimize / thunder wave / softboiled

VICTREEBEL - critical hit and high damage maker, paralysing support
razor leaf / acid / stun spore / swords dance

RHYDON - offensive Pokémon
earthquake / rock slide / clonage / repos

LAPRAS - status changer, offensive Pokémon
surf / blizzard / thunderbolt / confuse ray

NINETALES - status changer, offensive Pokémon
flame thrower / body slam / reflect / confuse ray

JOLTEON - status changer, anti-Psy
thunderbolt / pin missile / thunder wave / focus energy

------------------

Posted by The Rookie (Member # 1030) on 12-21-2000, 03:02 PM:

Acid + STAB is still weaker then Body Slam

and you said it yourself, PARALYSIS and confusion, Body Slam has a 30% chance of paralysis

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-21-2000, 03:12 PM:

Victreebel has already got stun spore, so why get body slam on it ?

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 12-21-2000, 03:15 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by the Master:
Victreebel has already got stun spore, so why get body slam on it ?

Body slam will do more damage...

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! :) -spunman about TheMaster

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-21-2000, 03:29 PM:

Poison attacks are effective against Grass and Bug. I don't want a Normal attack for Victreebel. I know that body slam will do a bit more damage than acid.
I would ONLY accept hyper beam on it, I'll see...

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 12-21-2000, 03:36 PM:

quote:
Poison attacks are effective against Grass and Bug.

you already have fire and ice attacks,and you won't meet a lot of bug and grass pokemon.1 or 2 per team,rarelly more.Remember,we playin france,we have more chances to meet mewtwo than anything...

P.S:well,for the one who don't really know,there is no french site like AH actually,so,it's kinda "newby land"

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! :) -spunman about TheMaster

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 12-21-2000, 03:42 PM:

d-teclis: you quoted me? *gets starry-eyed* wow... i feel so HONORED...

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-21-2000, 03:44 PM:

Yes... After reflexion, hyper beam does more damage than acid for Victreebel, on ALL Pokémon.

------------------

Posted by 1970Beetle (Member # 933) on 12-21-2000, 03:49 PM:

The hilarious argument has run dry. What happened to the Dutch chick that was making fun of "the Master"? And as far as Victreebel goes...let him use it. Not too many people are willing to use Victreebel/Vileplume/Venuaur (who might be a better choice) because they're 1/2 Poison. While that may give STAB to Acid, it makes you vulnerable as hell to the extremely common Psychic types. I do use Victreebel sometimes, though, and it's not too bad at all if you've gotten rid of their token Alakazam. Using Acid is a whole 'nother story though...

------------------
Please visit my site and register as a United States Pokemon Trainer. http://www.tbns.net/poketrainer/home.html
Thanks to everyone who has registered. If you can't find yourself, hit REFRESH.

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 12-21-2000, 03:57 PM:

Those lines made me laugh out loud
When I read them, I heard inside my head a voice say "Awww, look, how cute! The ninetales has dig!" and I pictured a ninetales despeartely trying to dig itself away from a vaporeon...

quote:
Originally posted by WizzHard:
Hey, looky the Ninetales has dig. Aw.... Dig! C'mon people, react!

------------------
"Um, that was, um, weird." _LugiaStorm_ on PBS after KO:ing my only Pokémon, Vileplume, in two rounds.

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 12-21-2000, 04:02 PM:

i schwacked her. she posted once after that, then stopped. you're right, tho, that was the best part of this thread. maybe i scared her off? sorry.

------------------

Posted by Funnel Freak (Member # 910) on 12-21-2000, 05:14 PM:

Master Shit head newbie: If your so fucking confident in your team, try it out against other people online at www.tjpkmn.f2s.com/pbs2.html

------------------
"hard"-Choreleon

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-22-2000, 04:01 AM:

Hey the Dutch chick is right here!
I couldn't come online thanks to UPC!

BTW I would like to battle you on PBS.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-22-2000, 08:45 AM:

This team has been rated 8,6/10 on Bulbagarden's forum...

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 12-22-2000, 08:55 AM:

TheMaster,try on pojo...

EDIT:TheMaster,when you should put alink to your post on bulbagarden(you know,<a href>,not so hard,and avoid other tohave to search the whole forum and find NOTHING...
*hmpf*
------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! -spunman about TheMaster

[This message has been edited by D-Teclis (edited 12-22-2000).]

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 12-22-2000, 11:38 AM:

Same thing goes for Sweden. I'm glad I found this site, hangin' out at the "Club Nintendo Sweden Pokémon Forum" sure wasn't fun

quote:
Originally posted by D-Teclis:

P.S:well,for the one who don't really know,there is no french site like AH actually,so,it's kinda "newby land"

------------------
"Um, that was, um, weird." _LugiaStorm_ on PBS after KO:ing my only Pokémon, Vileplume, in two rounds.

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 12-22-2000, 01:15 PM:

quote:

funny, bulbagarden also considers themselves and tpm as the only good pokéy sites left on the web...

then they went on trashing all the little sites that sprang up after they did (like mine). i like their news articles, but you have to weed out all their unfounded facts and opinions. but other than the news, i'm not too fond of them. kinda haughty...

------------------

Posted by CHaRiZaRd (Member # 994) on 12-22-2000, 02:45 PM:

Ehh.. I guess I'll rate the team.

Chansey: Not bad. That's what I USED to have, then I dropped Sub for T-wave just to make it annoying.

Zapdos: Perfect.

Rhydon: no no no... Get rid of Submission and Body Slam. Rhydon doesn't work well with a Kamikaze moveset. He's too freakin slow. Drop Submission and Body Slam for substitute and Rest.

Parasect: It may be a standard move set, but Parasect still blows. It's a Psychic killer, but... ughh! He's horrible. You can keep it the way it is, but I highly recommend another Grass type.

Lapras: Ditch Thunder for T-bolt. The rest is fine.

Ninetales: A good move set, but get rid of 'em. He's flat out useless.
Get a Psychic type.

Not bad, mostly good Pokemon, good move sets. Fire type is a no no. Parasect... I'm still a little IFFY there. The tactic works, but I dunno, Swords Dance and Leech Life, even though he gets STAB, may not be enough. It could an Alakzam here or there, but It's too slow. It may work out for you, I've never tried it, so I'll give you credit for fighting with Parasect. 7.5/10

* Doh!! I didn't read the entire thread, you changed your team...bah, Jolteon's move set is standard. Victreebel, ehh, Venusaur is basically the same, except it doesn't have stun spore. Even so, I think Sleep Powder would have been a better idea instead. It's more accurate and it can buy time while you 'Dance up. Acid and Swords Dance could work, but who are you gonna use Acid against, bug types? I see it works against Exeggutor and Tangela, but that's about it. Maybe Body Slam over Acid instead.

Rhydon: clonage is also known as substitute, repos? Unless you mean rest, keep it.

I like Zapdos over Jolteon, but it works perfectly fine. Get rid of the fire type.. 8.9/10
------------------
Eesh. You frighten me. I have special hours for folks like you. Try coming back at half past never!

[This message has been edited by CHaRiZaRd (edited 12-22-2000).]

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-22-2000, 03:32 PM:

The main problem with Zapdos is his part Flying type. With this Pokémon, my team becomes very weak against Ice attacks.
Sleep powder isn't more accurate than stun spore, and it's a para-team, so there's no place for a sleep attack !
Hyper beam will do more damage than acid, and on all Pokémon types

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-22-2000, 03:42 PM:

Lapras with psychic ! Yeah, great idea for my team :

CHANSEY - seismic toss / minimize / thunder wave / softboiled

RHYDON - earthquake / rock slide / substitute / rest

VICTREEBEL - razor leaf / hyper beam / stun spore / swords dance

LAPRAS - surf / blizzard / psychic / confuse ray

NINETALES - flame thrower / dig / reflect / confuse ray

JOLTEON - thunderbolt / pin missile / thunder wave / focus energy

------------------

Posted by Brayze (Member # 1286) on 12-22-2000, 03:42 PM:

Parasect= useless except for spore.

Leech life, well, you're looking at 60 damage a pop after an SD, which means... you're dead.

Forget it. Use something else, anything else, just not leech life.

------------------

Posted by Pokegod (Member # 977) on 12-22-2000, 04:08 PM:

You'll do more damage using body slam even with super effective and stab than acid on victreebel. Hyper beam would also work, but you have to still recharge on stadium even if you beat the opponent and its accuracy might cause it to miss, making you miss two turns! (in stadium that is) The point of leech life on para is to give you back some life from the sub. The strategy is to spore, sub, sd and leech life your health back. If opponent wakes up, spore again and sub again (because it will likely be gone), then leech life again.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Pokegod (edited 12-22-2000).]

Posted by 1970Beetle (Member # 933) on 12-22-2000, 07:35 PM:

The latest "Master Team" is getting a lot better. I really like Ninetales, but I'm starting to find it a little useless myself. Good Fire types are hard to come by. Arcanine is a good choice, but he always seems to end up with Dig too, because there's not much else to do after Flamethrower/Body Slam/Reflect.

I probably would of stuck with Zapdos too. It's a more powerful character.

If you throw Thunderbolt back on Lapras, you'll have Trainer Ken's famous "Happy Ness" moveset (hope I spelled it right).

Overall, it doesn't look so bad now. See what you can learn from a Dutch girl and a bunch of people who play Pokemon too much?

------------------
Please visit my site and register as a United States Pokemon Trainer. http://www.tbns.net/poketrainer/home.html
Thanks to everyone who has registered. If you can't find yourself, hit REFRESH.

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-23-2000, 08:46 AM:

I know that about body slam, but I think Victreebel will keep hyper beam.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-24-2000, 11:24 AM:

Psychic is a good attack for Lapras, especially in a team which not contain any Psychic Pokémon, like mine

------------------

Posted by N-Man (Member # 733) on 12-24-2000, 11:30 AM:

You haven't changed a bit, Tomara! And other guys, have some respect, Tomara is the only Dutch female player, I would call good.

------------------
Behold my graceful ball dexterity!
- Juggler Irwin in G/S

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-25-2000, 10:04 AM:

And me, I'm the ONLY French one on this forum...

Oops... I've forgotten D-Teclis (Dark-Teclis)

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-25-2000, 10:10 AM:

Rate the final Masterteam :

CHANSEY - seismic toss / minimize / thunder-wave / softboiled

VICTREEBEL - razor leaf / hyper beam / stun spore / swords dance

------------------

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-25-2000, 12:14 PM:

But you aren't female

anyway,you're team is kinda standaard,I have my doubts on Victreebell,but it should work in overall.

Posted by Land und Leute (Member # 1040) on 12-25-2000, 02:19 PM:

quote:

You're worse of a newbie than I am! (Oh, wait...) If you go to the 'Garden's forum expecting to get a good rating you should have your head drilled. Heck, if you go there at all, you should have your head drilled.

Second, no one actually uses Hyperbeam on anything. It's too damn crappy.

But I have to admit, your team is improving greatly and doesn't look that bad either!

------------------
"Your cheeseburger used TRI ATTACK!"

[This message has been edited by Land und Leute (edited 12-25-2000).]

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 12-25-2000, 02:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Land und Leute:
But I have to admit, your team is improving greatly and doesn't look that bad either!

Yes,considering he wanted to use horn'drill on rhydon

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-25-2000, 02:39 PM:

I used horn drill with the help of body slam, which may paralyse. But the results weren't satisfying.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-27-2000, 04:26 AM:

And I think dig is a good physical attack for Ninetales.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-27-2000, 04:41 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Land und Leute:
No one actually uses Hyperbeam on anything. It's too damn crappy.

Really ? ! You didn't see lots of teams in your life
Trainers often use hyper beam on Snorlax, Dragonite... and Victreebel

------------------

Posted by The Rookie (Member # 1030) on 12-27-2000, 10:55 AM:

Actually no one uses hyper beam on snorlax or dragonite..... or victreebell

in fact, the most popular "hyper beamer" is probably venasaur

anyways, psychic is useless on lapras, it doesn't get STAB for it like alakazam AND are you really afraid of mankey or arbok?

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-27-2000, 02:26 PM:

I'm not very afraid by them, but psychic could be useful against a Machamp. Don't forget that Fighting attack are effective against Ice Pokémon. Jolteon has already got thunderbolt, so why learn it to Lapras ?

------------------

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 12-27-2000, 02:33 PM:

Because if someone switches away their Rhydon for something else, chances are it'll be something that water isn't effective against it, then you can take it with thunderbolt.

quote:
Jolteon has already got thunderbolt, so why learn it to Lapras ?

------------------
"Um, that was, um, weird." _LugiaStorm_ on PBS after defeating me

"The amazing swift dancing Beedrill!"

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-27-2000, 04:27 PM:

And I can also take it with psychic

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-29-2000, 03:45 AM:

I hesitate : double edge or hyper beam for Victreebel ?

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-30-2000, 02:43 AM:

Rate the FINAL Masterteam :

PINSIR - guillotine / slash / submission / swords dance

------------------

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 12-30-2000, 05:08 AM:

the first five are okay,but that Pinsir kinda sucks,it doesn't have the staying power to sword dance up,guillotine is a waste of space.
I don't see why you need sword dance,Pinsir has a nice attack and you have slash which is probably your main move because of submissions recoil...

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-30-2000, 08:58 AM:

Hey, after TWO swords dances only, Pinsir's Attack will be elevated to 999... There's no recoil when you kill the ennemy (in Stadium).
Well... I hesitate between body slam and slash. With slash, you needn't any sword dances, and it's power is 105 with the help of a critical hit.
Body slam may paralyse, which can be useful after to use guillotine.
I don't know : body slam or slash ? ? ? ? ?

------------------

Posted by spunman (Member # 1181) on 12-30-2000, 10:38 PM:

it's power is 105 with the help of a critical hit.

don't ch's DOUBLE the power? shouldn't it be 140?

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-31-2000, 02:02 AM:

You're right, a critical-hit double the power. OK, Pinsir will keep slash

------------------

Posted by Pokegod (Member # 977) on 12-31-2000, 03:29 AM:

quote:
Rate the FINAL Masterteam :

T-bolt over psychic, If a Machamp comes along, switch.

Are you using Ninetales for confuse ray? If you want an alternative, try Gengar with psychic, t-bolt, confuse ray, explosion. He'll also handle your Machamp "problem"

PINSIR - guillotine / slash / submission / swords dance
Remeber, don't mix stat boosters with critical hit moves. Give it s-toss, slash, submission, guillotine (definetly paralyze beforehand).
S-toss is for Gengar's.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 12-31-2000, 01:41 PM:

I use Ninetales for confuse ray, for his Special and his Speed too...
I'll use swords dance only when I'll need a submission. Slash is enough powerful : 140 with a critical hit.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-01-2001, 12:33 PM:

I'll use Dragonite instead of Pinsir

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-01-2001, 03:13 PM:

Now, this is the F-I-N-A-L Masterteam :

DRAGONITE - horn drill / hyper beam / ice beam / thunder wave

NINETALES - flame thrower / dig / protection / confuse ray

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-01-2001, 03:17 PM:

Now, this is the F-I-N-A-L Masterteam :

DRAGONITE - horn drill / hyper beam / ice beam / thunder wave

------------------

Posted by goo (Member # 1172) on 01-01-2001, 04:42 PM:

Use blizzard instead of ice beam on dragonite.

------------------
You couldn't fool your mother if it was the foolingest day of the year and you had an electric fooling machine.

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-01-2001, 04:48 PM:

I leart blizzard to Lapras, so it's too late

------------------

Posted by Dragonite21 (Member # 475) on 01-02-2001, 07:17 AM:

Um...what's wrong with Hyper Beam?

------------------
-Dragonite21

Do be do la la goldfish

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-02-2001, 09:38 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Dragonite21:
Um...what's wrong with Hyper Beam?

I don't know why they don't like this hyper beam...
A hyper beam by Dragonite makes more damages than Rhydon's earthquake.

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-02-2001, 09:53 AM:

quote:
A hyper beam by Dragonite makes more damages than Rhydon's earthquake.

Errr,take a look at the averages of each attack,earthquake has a better average.You'll get stab with rhydon.
Remeber,hyper beam needs 2 turns to work in stadium,even if you miss.

EDIT:hmm,i don't see why there is a comparison between H-beam and a earthquake from rhydon.

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! -spunman about TheMaster

[This message has been edited by D-Teclis (edited 01-02-2001).]

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-02-2001, 10:59 AM:

quote:

EDIT:hmm,i don't see why there is a comparison between H-beam and a earthquake from rhydon.

It's to show how much hyper beam is powerful !

Rhydon - Att : 358
Earthquake
100 + STAB = 150

Dragonite - Att : 366
Hyperbeam

Same power, but Dragonite's Attack is higher than Rhydon's

------------------

Posted by MewtwoSama (Member # 12) on 01-02-2001, 11:32 AM:

Considering the random factor fo the BDF, its pretty much the same.

You must consider the PP and recharge problem of HyperBeam when you compare it with Earthquake.

------------------
$.34

Posted by goo (Member # 1172) on 01-02-2001, 12:42 PM:

I don't mean to be off topic or anything but this is one large post.And,it's a team rating post!

------------------
You couldn't fool your mother if it was the foolingest day of the year and you had an electric fooling machine.

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 01-02-2001, 12:44 PM:

This is nothing I've seen rating topics with more than 1000 posts.

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-02-2001, 02:28 PM:

I just compare their power...
Hyper beam is a finish move, I'll use it when I'm sure to kill the ennemy.

------------------

Posted by Squall (Member # 594) on 01-02-2001, 03:35 PM:

hee I should make a crap team so I can get lots of posts

------------------
"Some fruit Polos...the red ones are my favourites...they come in purple too" - Jenova

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-02-2001, 05:02 PM:

With thunder wave, Dragonite is a goos OHKO'er

------------------

Posted by Annon (Member # 473) on 01-03-2001, 12:24 AM:

If you want a Water-type with Psychic, why not use Starmie?

That makes a lot more sense then Lapras.

Starmie: Surf, Blizzard, Psychic, Recover

(if you really want to keep a similar moveset).

Drop Ninetales altogether for Snorlax,Alakazam,Slowbro, etc.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-03-2001, 02:22 AM:

Lapras has the STAB for blizzard, and confuse ray.
Ninetales is useful.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-04-2001, 04:47 PM:

The F I N A L Masterteam

CHANSEY : seismic toss / minimize / thunder wave / softboiled

DRAGONITE : horn drill / hyper beam / ice beam / thunder wave

RHYDON : earthquake / rock slide / substitute / rest

LAPRAS : surf / blizzard / psychic / confuse ray

NINETALES : flame thrower / body slam / reflect / confuse ray

JOLTEON : thunderbolt / pin missile / thunder wave / focus energy

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-04-2001, 04:53 PM:

quote:
The F I N A L Masterteam

eerrr,wasn't it the same for your other versions :P

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-04-2001, 05:04 PM:

Si, mais c'est pour faire plus de replies

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-04-2001, 05:07 PM:

quote:
Si, mais c'est pour faire plus de replies

*no comment*
tienslis un post de squall,qui fait une equipe moyenne et cherche a obtenir des replies )

------------------

Posted by Funnel Freak (Member # 910) on 01-04-2001, 06:43 PM:

Je suis Fatigue

------------------
Wait a sec...brain is registering that someone has said something-Dragonite21

Posted by Jigglypuff (Member # 144) on 01-04-2001, 06:58 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Squall:
hee I should make a crap team so I can get lots of posts

I did that once.....

------------------
Visit Neopets

Posted by Pornbot (Member # 1321) on 01-04-2001, 11:53 PM:

Zesty...

------------------
~PB

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-05-2001, 02:12 AM:

Tu n'as pas le sens de l'humour Iceman

Tu n'es pas très observateur : Feunard avait tunnel et a plaquage maintenant

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-05-2001, 02:19 AM:

quote:
*no comment*
tienslis un post de squall,qui fait une equipe moyenne et cherche a obtenir des replies )

Sauf que mon équipe est largement au-dessus de la moyenne

------------------

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 01-05-2001, 03:55 AM:

So you wanna speak French?
Dan ga ik Nederlands praten,hehehe
Zijn hier eigenlijk nog andere Nederlanders naast N man allias Arty?

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-05-2001, 04:17 AM:

quote:
Tu n'as pas le sens de l'humour Iceman

Tu n'es pas très observateur : Feunard avait tunnel et a plaquage maintenant

je n'ai meme pas cherché à observer.

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-05-2001, 04:20 AM:

quote:
Sauf que mon équipe est largement au-dessus de la moyenne

Inscris toi sur pbs et teste la
Go on pbs and make a try

EDIT:by popular demand (no,they are not back to save the world...),I translated.

------------------

[This message has been edited by D-Teclis (edited 01-05-2001).]

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 01-05-2001, 04:32 AM:

He bah waarom moet iedereen nou frans praten godverredomme?!

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-05-2001, 05:22 AM:

quote:

Inscris toi sur pbs et teste la
Go on pbs and make a try

Je l'ai déjà fait 1 fois et j'ai battu le gars. Les autres fois j'ai pas continué ça mettait beaucoup trop de temps.

------------------

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 01-05-2001, 05:41 AM:

O_o?

Thank goodness for Bablefish!

------------------
A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head.

Posted by Dragonite21 (Member # 475) on 01-05-2001, 06:02 AM:

You think you know French!? YOU THINK?! I'll show YOU how to speak in French! I will share everything I know!

er...Bonjour.

------------------
-Dragonite21

Do be do la la goldfish

Posted by Funnel Freak (Member # 910) on 01-05-2001, 10:07 AM:

Master es un dumbass!

------------------
Wait a sec...brain is registering that someone has said something-Dragonite21

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-05-2001, 12:49 PM:

Iceman, est-ce que le nom météoman te dit quelque chose ?

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-05-2001, 01:46 PM:

quote:
Iceman, est-ce que le nom météoman te dit quelque chose ?

why?it's you?

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-05-2001, 01:54 PM:

quote:
why?it's you?

BINGO !

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-05-2001, 01:57 PM:

Chansey vs Gengar

------------------

Posted by Knight (Member # 1378) on 01-05-2001, 02:02 PM:

he i am dutch (and newbiesh) echt waar !!!
you guys rock !!!

------------------
this is bl@ck|fire saying bye

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 01-05-2001, 02:20 PM:

Heya,kom je weleens op het nederlandse anime board?

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-05-2001, 02:36 PM:

Tomara, non capisco cosà dici perché parlo solo il francese, l'inglese e l'italiano un po'

Non è difficile di trovare cosà dico

------------------

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 01-05-2001, 02:48 PM:

Är det här nån sorts internationell disskussion, eller? Jag fattar ingenting

------------------
A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head.

Posted by Tomara (Member # 1313) on 01-05-2001, 03:16 PM:

Ik heb geen idee waar je het over hebt...

Posted by *HeRaCr0sS* (Member # 1193) on 01-05-2001, 05:04 PM:

The result of my half year of French:
Je voudrais un blowjob, s'il te plait.

------------------
Quik PokéFunnies! Topic: Idiot's Guide to TPM
"Jolteon- TWave, TBolt, Roar, Double team @Miracle Seed" - Scizor007
HyA_DEATH_DBS's Quadruple(or is it more?) Posting
"yo people, i have a question to ask you. How do you know when you've encountered a shiny pokemon??? the reason i ask this is because i think my damn game is defective and came with no shiny pokemon." - evil_trainer
*TPMers* I'm not mocking you. This is just for a harmless laugh. =)

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-05-2001, 05:06 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by *HeRaCr0sS*:
The result of my half year of French:
Je voudrais un blowjob, s'il te plait.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

------------------

Posted by Land und Leute (Member # 1040) on 01-05-2001, 09:43 PM:

German, anyone?

Ich werde Ihre Scheide lecken! Mwahahahaha!

(Disclaimer: I'm speaking to no one specifically, and I'm just joking by the way.)

------------------
Hi. How are you?

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-06-2001, 03:48 PM:

Iceman tu t'es décidé pour Pokélord ?

------------------
Visit our best French Pokémon site ! http://www.pokelord.com.bi

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-07-2001, 05:55 AM:

Now my Dragonite has thunderbolt instead of ice beam.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-08-2001, 10:28 AM:

...And I learnt solarbeam to my Lapras.

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-08-2001, 10:44 AM:

quote:
...And I learnt solarbeam to my Lapras.

I don't see why learning S-Beam to a lapras...

------------------

Posted by N-Man (Member # 733) on 01-08-2001, 10:52 AM:

bl@ckfire: do you also come at: "Het Nederlandse Anime Message Board?

Tomara: niet vloeken

------------------
Behold my graceful ball dexterity!
- Juggler Irwin in G/S

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-08-2001, 12:50 PM:

quote:
I don't see why learning S-Beam to a lapras...

[/B]

Il peut être intéressant bien utilisé contre les Pokémon Eau, comme Toby : en voyant lokhlass rayonner, le dresseur va switcher et il sera obliger de refaire amnésie par la suite. Cependant, après 2 amnésies, le Spé de Toby sera très haut et lance-soleil pourrait ne pas faire de très gros dégâts, sauf bien sûr si il y a coup critique, auquel cas Toby n'aurait aucune chance (comme le tien contre mon Voltali sur PBS ). Autant enlever psyko, et je n'ai plus la CT contenant tonnerre. Mais j'ai conscience que cela ferait plus de dégâts en 2 tours : 180 pour tonnerre contre 120 pour lance-soleil. Il faut citer aussi l'effet de surprise. Mais les attaques principales de Lokhlass resteront surf et blizzard.

------------------

Posted by Pokegod (Member # 977) on 01-08-2001, 03:04 PM:

Yeah, but 2 tbolts are better than one solar beam

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-08-2001, 04:01 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Pokegod:
Yeah, but 2 tbolts are better than one solar beam

Iceman explique-lui ce que j'ai dis STP.

------------------

Posted by goo (Member # 1172) on 01-08-2001, 09:41 PM:

Four ****'in pages.

------------------
You don't want to make a nycto of kibitzers watching you play poker.

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-09-2001, 08:06 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by goo:
Four ****'in pages.

One ****'in member.

------------------

Posted by mr k mouth (Member # 802) on 01-09-2001, 02:24 PM:

quote:
I'm French

that explains it.

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-09-2001, 02:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by mr k mouth:
that explains it.

Thanks K.

------------------

Posted by Squall (Member # 594) on 01-09-2001, 04:29 PM:

I have made the worst team ever!!

CHANSEY
seismic toss
minimize
substitute
softboiled

ZAPDOS
thunderbolt
drill peck
thunder wave
light screen

RHYDON
earthquake
rock slide
submission
body slam

PARASECT
leech life
spore
swords dance
substitute

LAPRAS
surf
ice beam
thunder
confuse ray

NINETALES
flame thrower
dig
reflect
confuse ray

wait.........................Thats the masters old team.But he/she is better now and not as newbish.

------------------
"Some fruit Polos...the red ones are my favourites...they come in purple too" - Jenova

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-09-2001, 04:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Squall:

wait.........................Thats the masters old team.But he/she is better now and not as newbish.

Thank you Squall

------------------

Posted by Knight (Member # 1378) on 01-10-2001, 01:30 PM:

to N-man nee

------------------
this is bl@ck|fire saying bye

Posted by goo (Member # 1172) on 01-10-2001, 07:16 PM:

132!?!?!!!???

WOW!?!?!!!???

------------------
You don't want to make a nycto of kibitzers watching you play poker.

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-17-2001, 04:27 PM:

Now this is the new Masterteam :

SNORLAX : ice beam / thunderbolt / amnesia / rest

NINETALES : flame thrower / dig / reflect / confuse ray

SANDSLASH : earthquake / rock slide / swift / swords dance

TENTACRUEL : surf / blizzard / mega drain / barrier

------------------

Posted by Jumpman16 (Member # 1089) on 01-17-2001, 05:18 PM:

Ha, this is nothing.

Fish, SC, you know what I'm talking about.

This is still rather amateurish.

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 01-17-2001, 05:28 PM:

TheMaster...
Instead of each time bringing the same team with only 1 change,you should make a whole new one,It's rather boring actually...

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-18-2001, 10:21 AM:

quote:
TheMaster...
Instead of each time bringing the same team with only 1 change,you should make a whole new one,It's rather boring actually...

Je viens de totalement changé mon équipe, je vais pas le faire encore une fois à priori y aura plus de changement

------------------

Posted by Land und Leute (Member # 1040) on 01-19-2001, 10:38 PM:

quote:
TheMaster...

Isn't this getting psycho enough? But anyhow, this is the longest thread I've ever seen, so let's keep it going. The Master, you're team is really coming along okay!

------------------
"Look! A Santa at NASA! Kool!"

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-22-2001, 11:34 AM:

STARMIE : surf / blizzard / thunder wave / recover

I have decided to replace Tentacruel by Starmie, because there are already two Pokémon weak against Ground attacks in my team. I can't learn thunderbolt to Starmie (I learnt it to Snorlax).
Maybe I should give psychic or double team to Starmie (mine is at leval 100, and it has forgotten minimize and light screen), instead of T-wave...

Please tell me what's your opinion.

------------------

Posted by ImmortalFreezer (Member # 1261) on 01-23-2001, 03:18 AM:

WHEN WILL IT END!?

quote:

No comment.

Psychic/Body Slam works very well on Snorlax. But since you dont have more T-bolt TMs to give your Starmie, this will probably have to do.

Zapdos would be more effective here.

You still have this? Do yourself a favor; flush it down the proverbial toilet and get something else. Try to make it something that doesnt suck

If you think Sandslash will live long enough to SD more than once, youre mistaken. Standard Rhydon is better.

STARMIE : surf / blizzard / thunder wave / recover

Ehh whatever. Thunderbolt would have been much better. Replace Blizzard with Psychic for better variety.

Please tell me what's your opinion.

Good enough. Needs at least 1 Psychic move IMO. 7/10

Now, if youre gonna reply and tell me why you think what I said was wrong, try to do it in English. Us fat, dumb, Americans are too busy watchin' the TV, goin' to MACdonalds, and electin' a President with a mental disability to learn them thar foreign languages

UNRELATED EDIT:IM A SLUDGE BOMB! WHOO! No more being written off as a dumbass newbie for me!

------------------
Sig coming Feb. 2001!
(June 2002 if Nintendo makes it)

[This message has been edited by ImmortalFreezer (edited 01-23-2001).]

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 01-23-2001, 01:14 PM:

quote:
I can't learn thunderbolt to Starmie (I learnt it to Snorlax).

*cough*gameshark*cough*

------------------

I'll get my 5 way max Vileplume some day!

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-23-2001, 02:52 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Lark84:

*cough*gameshark*cough*

Maybe another solution ?...

------------------

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 01-24-2001, 07:05 AM:

quote:
Maybe another solution ?...

Sure, you can always use a screwdriver to open up your cartridge, then place a magnet on carefully selected portions of the memory chip...

Seriously though, if you have a second cart or a friend, it should work. Of course this requires that your friend still has his thunderbolt TM.

------------------

I'll get my 5 way max Vileplume some day!

Posted by Rysto (Member # 24) on 01-24-2001, 10:56 AM:

If you have Stadium, put all your good Pokemon in the Stadium boxes and restart.

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 01-24-2001, 11:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Rysto:
If you have Stadium, put all your good Pokemon in the Stadium boxes and restart.

Not again !
I haven't got the TM 24 anymore but I'm sure there's another solution for Starmie's moveset, without thunderbolt.

surf / blizzard / recover / psychic, double team or thunder wave ?

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 02-01-2001, 05:37 PM:

I'm waiting...

------------------

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 02-01-2001, 06:07 PM:

TheMaster is a good necromancer:he can bring back dead posts easily :P

------------------

Posted by Funnel Freak (Member # 910) on 02-01-2001, 07:04 PM:

I'm woundering where half of my posts in this topic have disappeared to, and who did it.

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 05-28-2001, 04:38 PM:

quote:
TheMaster is a good necromancer:he can bring back dead posts easily :P

Yes okay, I admit, I'm annonying

------------------
Hmmmm,you can add TheMaster to the list.
*runs quick*

D-Teclis, I hope you've stopped those jokes because they are really annonying.

Posted by Knight (Member # 1378) on 05-30-2001, 12:12 PM:

quote:
Yes okay, I admit, I'm annonying

i totaly agree

------------------
Bl@ckFire a.k.a VolTure

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 05-30-2001, 01:24 PM:

Mew! (151 replies)

What is the point of bringing back from hell this kind of post?

------------------
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

Posted by Patouzarre (Member # 1825) on 05-30-2001, 04:47 PM:

When i see all the things Master have taken in the head, i don't want to say anything i'm too afraid.. Master is so good he is much better than me (now , because at the beginning of this post he was acting newbism lol)

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 05-30-2001, 05:25 PM:

I've decided to post my last team here

SNORLAX
-ice beam
-thunderbolt
-amnesia
-rest
TAUROS
-hyper beam
-body slam
-blizzard
-earthquake

SANDSLASH
-earthquake
-rock slide
-swift
-sword dance

STARMIE
-surf
-thunderbolt
-thunder-wave
-recover

JOLTEON
-thunderbolt
-pin missile
-thunder-wave
-focus energy

JYNX
-blizzard
-psychic
-lovely kiss
-reflect

------------------
*runs quick*

Posted by Patouzarre (Member # 1825) on 05-30-2001, 05:30 PM:

And this team is really efficient... try a PBS against it and you will have a bad surprise...

------------------

Posted by Charmeleon42 (Member # 1066) on 05-30-2001, 09:19 PM:

Over 3 months later...

Interesting....

------------------
Your broken square key is broken and thus useless.

Posted by Turbo X (Member # 1808) on 05-30-2001, 09:39 PM:

5 1/2 months...damn, this topic is old.
It's just like the Energizer Bunny...
it keeps going and going and going and going.....

------------------
Partying is one of the essentials of maintaining a good life.

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 05-31-2001, 04:19 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Patouzarre:
And this team is really efficient... try a PBS against it and you will have a bad surprise...

Patouzzare:do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here? (if you don't believe me,just look at the thing called "forum")
I'm pretty sure you say this just because you hear a lot about TM beating some people from pokelord.

------------------

[This message has been edited by D-Teclis (edited 05-31-2001).]

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 05-31-2001, 12:18 PM:

[/b][/QUOTE]
Patouzzare:do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here? (if you don't believe me,just look at the thing called "forum")
I'm pretty sure you say this just because you hear a lot about TM beating some people from pokelord.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I think he knows that, but he knows too I haven't beaten people from Pokélord only...

[/B]do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here?[/B]

You can't compare young French players with "old" players from Azure...
Some French guys are not bad though...

------------------
*runs quick*

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 05-31-2001, 12:34 PM:

quote:

I think he knows that, but he knows too I haven't beaten people from Pokélord only...
*Yeah,but the point is not really here.*

do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here?

You can't compare young French players with "old" players from Azure...
Some French guys are not bad though...
*First,people from here are not so old,a lot of players may be around 14-15.Pokelorders too.Second,there are good french players,but they are rare,and not known as wall as EeveeTrainer,KC (tell me if i'm wrong) and others.*[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 05-31-2001, 05:52 PM:

Hum ok... just tell me... who's KC ?

------------------
*runs quick*

Posted by Patouzarre (Member # 1825) on 06-01-2001, 02:51 PM:

I know the forum is full of newbies... the best thing that proves it is that in this forum, as a BR advisor i'm one of the best if you trust the pools recently done.. whereas i think i'm bad and i've still a lot of things to learn.. But Master doesn't beat only Pokelord members ... he beats almost everyone YOU CAN TRY YOURSELF AND THAT'S WHAT I ASKED TO YOU (maybe you're a deaf man)

------------------

Posted by Azdara2 (Member # 3325) on 05-03-2003, 02:29 PM:

hey "
the master"

I have a squad of 4 pokemon that could kill yours in one shot
machamp
articuno
electrode (with electric moves)
blastoise

Posted by D-Teclis (Member # 974) on 05-03-2003, 04:48 PM:

Avoid to revive a topic that died 2 years ago

Posted by Turbo X (Member # 1808) on 05-03-2003, 10:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Azdara2:
hey "
the master"

I have a squad of 4 pokemon that could kill yours in one shot
machamp
articuno
electrode (with electric moves)
blastoise

Of course... that includes KNOWING WHAT HIS TEAM IS BEFOREHAND!!!. I can bet you wouldn't have all 4 of those pokes in your team while not knowing what he would have...

P.S. Kazam and a fast Electric could take out those 4 as well. Get my point?

Posted by 137 (Member # 1465) on 05-04-2003, 08:06 AM:

Man, oh man. I just read this whole damn thing, with an unshakable faith that there was a good reason the folks at Azure saw fit to revive something from 2000. Azdara2, you have singlehandedly destroyed any hope I still secretly harbored for the human race.

Posted by Turbo X (Member # 1808) on 05-05-2003, 07:25 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by 137:
Man, oh man. I just read this whole damn thing...

I'm sorry man... I barely lasted 2 pages of it.. all the pardons of the world to you.

Posted by Face (Member # 1916) on 05-06-2003, 11:13 AM:

W....T....F?

Posted by crowN (Member # 3415) on 02-12-2005, 06:27 AM:

I feel obligated

Posted by Lark84 (Member # 1186) on 02-20-2005, 08:01 AM:

aww, the sweet days of RBY... if only I could go back... *gets teary-eyed from nostalgia*

Posted by Turbo X (Member # 1808) on 03-19-2005, 02:23 PM:

I'd feel obligated to bump this topic from a full month ago... but it's still on top.

Posted by Artie Cuno (Member # 1205) on 03-24-2005, 06:26 PM:

^
| Obligatory RBY Koffing.

Oh, for the days of being a midget.

Posted by Fluxxdog (Member # 3786) on 04-06-2005, 06:18 PM:

Hey! Did he ever finish his RBY team or what? I mean, it's been about 4 years, you think he'd have if done by now ^^

<snickers as he sneaks off>

Posted by the Master (Member # 1077) on 03-05-2011, 06:00 PM:

Hello there

Posted by Face (Member # 1916) on 04-24-2011, 07:07 PM:

Are you still lost? I can help you get out of here. BTW, nice team.

Karpe Diem