loves long time.
Member # 13
posted 11-12-2003 11:01 AM
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
1.) Beat up bad guys with your whip, wine bottles, chairs, shovels, throwing knives, table legs, swords, grenades, spear guns, etc etc. It's really true to Indy's brawling style of fighting. Very cool!
2.) You distract crocodiles by throwing human skulls in the opposite direction you plan to swim. Very cool.
3.) The voice acting/appearance of Indiana Jones is Just like Harrison Ford
4.) Indy has his hat, but you can get it knocked off and lose it if you don't remember to pick it back up.
5.) You can kill sharks that try and kill you with an explosive spear gun. And in this one part when you are looking down upon a shark-infested lake, if you drop a grenade down into it the shark will swim over to see what fell and get blownd up. ha ha ha. stoopid shrk.
6) You fight a Kraken
7) You fight a 12 foot Nazi robot
8) You have to outwit a 40 foot Crocodile and avoid being eaten (my favorite part)
9) The music makes you feel like you're playing an Indy movie
10) You swing from place to place using your whip
11) Sometimes when you throw a grenade at a bad guy, he'll pick it up and throw it back at you -- but sometimes he doesn't do it in time and explodes. Very funny.
12) The games' difficulty suites me well -- not very hard! It's pretty long though (not even half way through it and already encountered everything above). There is difficulty adjustments to make it really hard, if you want. You can also collect artifacts scattere throughout the various levels in order to unlock special parts of the game.
13) Indy climbs ropes/chains/vines using only his arms (no legs). He's hardcore.
It might take a while to become good with the controls and fighting bad guys. But to me all of the negative aspects of the game (camera issues and swimming controls) are far outweighed by all the really cool shit!
I think this game cost $30 now?
From: Denver | Registered: Feb 2000
| IP: Logged