The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » Why are fire alarms worth pulling?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why are fire alarms worth pulling?
Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2003 11:23 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We had two at my highschool on Tuesday. According to our inept principal, some of the people that have done it have already been caught and EXPELLED. I don't beleive that though. I think they're trying to scare us into not pulling them.

Well today, about noon, another was pulled, we all went outside, waited for about 15 minutes, then got to go back in. Our class was interrupted by an intercom message from the principal saying that another fire alarm would not be pulled if he had anything to do about it, and how these things take away from class time (just like he was doing with his stupid speech).

Six period rolls around, and what should happen? Another fucking alarm. I don't mind getting out of class, but I'm in gym. That means short red shorts and a tee shirt while standing in the rain and wind. I'm surprised the fire department even showed up.

They gave a big speech before we were allowed to go back to class, and basically said they'd send anyone pulling the alarm again to jail.

Why are the alarms worth pulling?! If your trying to get out of a test or presentation, you'll end up having to do it some other time anyhow. I just don't get it...

- - - - -
" When we get outta the 80's and into the 90's, we'll make the 60's look like the 50's. "

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 10-16-2003 11:53 PM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whoever did it wins at school.

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 12:02 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hold fond memories of Bomb Threat Month here in Newfietown. This was way back in the day, but for a couple of weeks every high school in the province got bomb threats every couple of days. Judging by some of the stories of the guys who did it (ie. calling from phones outside the office of the school being 'warned'), it couldn't have been the same idiot the whole time.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 12:04 AM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's not really worth it, kind of like how it's not really worth me throwing my lemon-marang pie at that officer, but it's just so darn tempting, since we're talking high school kids here who are tempted to do everything under the moon before they graduate.

In other words, it's like the oreo you've been left in a room with alone, with a big "Don't Eat" sign on it. You end up getting reaalllllylyy hungry for an oreo [Embarrassed]

Fire alarms are a bit different though, given the severity of the consequences, and that I haven't given a moments thought to the object that is a 'fire alarm' for some time before this thread....... ..

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 12:26 AM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My elementry school had fire alarms with paint in the handle so whoever pulled it got sprayed, and ended up being a hero or a dumbshit. They should install those ones.

Oh, and last year we had an alarm pulled every day of one week, and on the way to one of our false alarms, a fireman died after falling down the pole.

- - - - -
" When we get outta the 80's and into the 90's, we'll make the 60's look like the 50's. "

ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 10-17-2003 12:32 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My High School had the fire alarms go off every day. No one pays any attention to them, which makes me question the reason they still had them.

My Junior High had a bomb threat month, we were evacuated like almost every day.

Oh the point of pulling the alarm is to take time out of class. They go outside or skip a test instead of doing work or taking a test.

How is that so hard to understand?

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 03:09 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, Will. You're a fucking Newfie?

You people talk funny.

(I didn't notice the location before this thread. I'm dumbh.)

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 03:20 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Better a fucking Newfie than a Yankee virgin, am I rite?

...ahem.

Newfies do speak funny. I don't sound like a Newfie, though. (Thank God.)
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 04:01 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HEY! I stick my thingie in the bums of ladies on a regular.

Anyways, I have a Newfie friend, and he does talk funny, but I actually like it. No one mumbles and grunts with the grace of Pete.

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 10:17 AM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kazuki:
That means short red shorts and a tee shirt while standing in the rain and wind...

Pics plz.

- - - - -
Bucket.

From: Funky Town Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 02:15 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My school was firebombed.

I never did thank (read: kick in the balls) the person responsible. [Trash Koffing]

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 04:24 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kazuki, you're from Seattle? What high school do you go to? Roosevelt or Garfield? (I know people from both who are at NYU now)

[ 10-17-2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Dweedle ]

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2003 11:32 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dweedle:
Kazuki, you're from Seattle? What high school do you go to? Roosevelt or Garfield? (I know people from both who are at NYU now)

Neither, I go to Ballard.

Also, I know people do it to get outta test and stuff, but you have to do them eventually. It's just pointless really.

[ 10-17-2003, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Kazuki ]

- - - - -

ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 10-18-2003 12:25 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dweedle:

Neither, I go to Ballard.

Also, I know people do it to get outta test and stuff, but you have to do them eventually. It's just pointless really.

No, you get more study time. You people don't see the big picture.

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2003 01:32 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How can you study when your standing on the football field in the rain?

- - - - -

Dweedle
My hands and feet are mangos
Member # 1209

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2003 01:53 PM      Profile for Dweedle   Email Dweedle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my high school was full of idiots and fuckfaces and people that didn't want to be in school, but hardly anyone ever pulled the fire alarm because they realized how stupid it was

- - - - -
the only way to get pass this will be to commit suicune

From: second of all, Quagmire's not really a bad guy! | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Member # 338

posted 10-18-2003 02:16 PM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

One period is 45 minutes. 30 minutes is enough to cancel a test till tomorrow.
Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2003 09:32 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ceoalex316:
quote:

One period is 45 minutes. 30 minutes is enough to cancel a test till tomorrow.
Psh, I guess.

Except our periods are 50 minutes, and one fire drill takes up only 15-20 minutes.

- - - - -

dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2003 11:17 AM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn. my small ass Canadian town doesn't have anybody that devious (well, pulling an alarm isn't that evil).

if the druggies/lazy asses/wiggers wanna skip a class, they just walk out. they're not kind enough to help the studying fools out.

fuck [Frown]

EDIT: also, isn't it bad that your schools have been threatened so many times that it's desensitized you? i can only imagine the shit that'll happen when the real thing comes along

[ 10-19-2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: dAyWaLkEr ]

- - - - -
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence

ReturnofNumeroUno
Farting Nudist
Member # 476

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2003 10:24 PM      Profile for ReturnofNumeroUno   Email ReturnofNumeroUno   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They only time we ever got bomb threats was the week after the Colombine Incident. Now I go to a boring Catholic High School, so nothing interesting ever happens.

- - - - -
Ich Liebe NintendoLover

From: Pembroke Pines Florida | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sonuis
Sonius
Member # 1508

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2003 11:27 PM      Profile for Sonuis   Email Sonuis   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's a Newfie?
Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2003 11:47 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ReturnofNumeroUno:
Now I go to a boring Catholic High School, so nothing interesting ever happens.

What about catholic school girls?

- - - - -

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 12:22 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonuis:
What's a Newfie?

Newfie : Newfoundland as Yankee : American
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 10:50 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uiru:
Better a fucking Newfie than a Yankee virgin, am I rite?
~Uiru

Duh.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 11:57 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
About 32 minutes and 10 seconds into this show is a terrific story involving Newfies that none of you will listen to.

I've plugged it before, so if you're the sort of person who sits still for this kinda thing, you've probably already heard it.

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Miko
Farting Nudist
Member # 3504

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 12:31 PM      Profile for Miko     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh, and last year we had an alarm pulled every day of one week, and on the way to one of our false alarms, a fireman died after falling down the pole.

That's so sad.... [Frown]

- - - - -
Goo goo ka choo

Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 01:48 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree, it is sad, but no one seems to care.

I fact many people I know have said " Well if he was a good firman, he wouldn't have fallen down the pole in the first place. "

Psh, that's like saying " If I were a good student, I'd never get any lower then an A+. "

- - - - -

dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 04:34 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Still, the eulogies must've sucked for that fireman. They can't exactly exaggerate an accident like that into something grand. That's gotta be the crappiest way to die saving people.

Also catholic schoolgirl outfits are practically anti-Christian. The only image I conjur up is a blonde, lollipop-sucking whore who bangs whomever buys her some fries.

- - - - -

Kazuki
Farting Nudist
Member # 3519

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2003 11:16 PM      Profile for Kazuki     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dAyWaLkEr:
Also catholic schoolgirl outfits are practically anti-Christian. The only image I conjur up is a blonde, lollipop-sucking whore who bangs whomever buys her some fries.

Who said you had to buy them fries?

- - - - -

dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2003 04:27 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it gets that fucking easy for you kazuki? dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

well in any case that's the best place to get some ass, since they're whores the second they come and a few years after they graduate.

- - - - -

Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2003 02:12 PM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

\

- - - - -
Bucket.

dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2003 04:50 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*hugs slade for britney*
*kills slade for mangirl*

also i bet those pics are from your personal fapping library, no?

- - - - -

Slade_64
chipmunk pr0n author
Member # 804

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2003 05:54 PM      Profile for Slade_64   Email Slade_64   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nnnnno.

- - - - -
Bucket.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.