next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » The Courtyard   » Karp Park   » HS Volleyball

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HS Volleyball
powercat
Farting Nudist
Member # 1103

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 12:45 AM      Profile for powercat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just a quick note to all you high school guys who are too young to get into strip clubs... Attend a high school volleyball game. I had to work one tonight for my school, and I've never seen so many camel-toes and butt-cheeks in my life. I'd say it's the next best thing to some skank named "Destiny" grinding on a pole for your amusement. Just my $0.02... Feel free to carry on with your lives, now.

- - - - -
http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=24531001

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 01:30 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tell me more, precious

tell me more

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 03:34 AM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's teachers like you who made school worth attending, mostly because I'm not a female

- - - - -
I pretty much agree with Fractyl. -- Porygone

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 08:10 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish I had gotten this tip when I was still in high school.
I'm way into butt-cheeks*.

*girls'

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 03:29 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not posting in this topic.
From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 08:30 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Too bad half the girls that play volleyball at my school are kinda beastly.

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 08:31 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With people like you in our high schools, I know my future children will have an enriching and fulfilling educational experience.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 08:45 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dude you fucking wear cat ears
you wear cat ears
wear cat ears
cat ears
cat ears

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 09:35 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also have a tail.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 10-01-2003 11:00 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ain't nothing wrong with cat ears, although I prefer them on girls. Of course, we've got one girl in the general university hangout who's been wearing a collar w/ leash lately.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
ceoalex316
Time for the flaming leprosy party
Member # 338

posted 10-02-2003 12:18 AM      Profile for ceoalex316     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Powercat lives in California, girls are fucking hot in California.

- - - - -
Maximum Penetration Industries.

powercat
Farting Nudist
Member # 1103

Member Rated:
posted 10-02-2003 03:11 AM      Profile for powercat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm not going to lie... Lots of high school girls are hot. I'm 26 years old, and have a beautiful Asian girlfriend who plays videogames and watches sports... and still... some high school girls are hot. I'm just pointing this fact out to those of you who are still able to go after these girls. I'm officially out of the dating scene, myself. Just consider this my Public Service Anouncement to all of you who are still able to appreciate these things. Now you know... And knowing is half the battle!

- - - - -

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 10-02-2003 06:24 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by powercat:
I . . . have a beautiful Asian girlfriend who plays videogames and watches sports

Are you the God I've been searching for?
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 10-02-2003 10:48 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by powercat:
I'm 26 years old, and have a beautiful Asian girlfriend who plays videogames and watches sports... and still... some high school girls are hot.

you're the type of guy who'd invest his 3 trillion to get 12. if you ever feel the slightest doubt about your relationship i will come to california and kill you with a spoon

- - - - -
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence

powercat
Farting Nudist
Member # 1103

Member Rated:
posted 10-03-2003 02:47 AM      Profile for powercat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No doubt about my relationship at all... We've got a tentative date for our wedding already. However, just because I have it great now, doesn't mean I can't still look around. I may be driving a Ferrari, but I still like to check out the Jaguars and Porches.

- - - - -

pkthunder
I look like your mom.
Member # 67

Member Rated:
posted 10-03-2003 08:14 AM      Profile for pkthunder   Author's Homepage   Email pkthunder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend likes to say "Doesn't matter where you work up the appetite as long as you come home for dinner."
From: Broomfield, CO | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
DoomMullet
Farting Nudist
Member # 3363

Member Rated:
posted 10-03-2003 10:31 AM      Profile for DoomMullet     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Personally I prefer:

"Just because you've ordered an entree doesn't mean you still can't look at the menu."

- - - - -
What kind of a fuckass fuck of a bumfuck shithole town is this?

From: fondling your balls, don't you feel that? | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.