The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » one big fight....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: one big fight....
Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 06:36 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if you could use every pokemon in the pokedex, what team would you use (assuming you can trade from the past games and only specie clause in effect)

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 08:04 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would use every Pokémon in the Pokédex.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2003 11:10 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And the 'stupid question of the day' award goes to.....

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 04-24-2003 07:34 AM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
::goes into n00b mode:: i would just grab all the rare pohgeymanz, cause you know, they kick so much azz. durrrrrrrrrrrrrr ::back to reality::

Of course you know that many n00bs would go that route. So if you know you're going up against them, bring lots of pokes who could take them out.

P.S. I'm NOT saying using those EVERY battle, just against the n00bs who use the proles.

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PokéProGamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 2735

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2003 07:39 AM      Profile for PokéProGamer   Email PokéProGamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i would use bulbasaur, and only him, just because I love him, oh...somebody hold me...

- - - - -
It's the Nintendo difference

From: Currently just hangin' in Hoenn | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2003 12:09 PM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All Weedle Team!!

http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000462&p=

[ 04-24-2003, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: JP Nogueira ]

- - - - -
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2003 05:54 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ask a sensable question get several mad (but quite fuuny) answers, and one sensable one. turbo x i used that exsact stratergy on Stadium 2 with the help of Price the Umbreon....

(cue evil laugthter)

anyway my perfect team (short hand)

Mius the Mewtwo
Price the Umbreon
my new and yet to be named Salamence (hard to hurt with fire,water and grass)
Neogorka the Metagross
Hellowa the Bellosom (with a lttle help from my sunny daying Salamence)
Storm the Zapdos

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

DrFuko
Farting Nudist
Member # 2176

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2003 06:08 PM      Profile for DrFuko   Email DrFuko   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OMFG!!!! ID GET AN ALL SHINY TEEM BECAUSE I AM THE DARK LEGENDARY SHINY MASTER TRAINER!!!!1111

i CCAUGHT TEM ALL IN THE WILD BECAUSE I'M SPECAIL!!!!

sUPERpOWER THE MEWTWO!@@
cRONOS THE lUGIA!!!!11
sTORM THE hoHO!!!11
rOCKY THE tYRANITAR!!!111
dARK THE uMBREON!!!!11ONEONE
....AND MY SUPER SECRET POKEMON...
bULL THE tAURUS!!!!111

iT NEVER MISSES ITS HORN DRILLS AND FISSURES BECAUSE IT IS HAPPY THAT I'M SUCH A GOOD TRAINER!!!!111

WIOTH THIS PERFECT TEAM, I CAN BEAT ANYBODY!!!!111 JUST TRY!!!111

- - - - -
Noone expects.... THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

From: Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
dAyWaLkEr
Farting Nudist
Member # 3343

Member Rated:
posted 04-27-2003 01:30 PM      Profile for dAyWaLkEr     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
make a team full of fishtauros and see how long it takes for my opponent to start crying

- - - - -
absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-27-2003 02:20 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Snorlax and Umbreon!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.