The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Crystal and Suicune

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crystal and Suicune
star_tsar
Farting Nudist
Member # 2045

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 06:44 AM      Profile for star_tsar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just got Crystal on US import to the UK two days ago and am about to beat the elite four. I've come back to Tin Tower and have found Suicune stagnant(not really as he approaches you). Using stadium2 i have brought over some master balls including that given by Elm. I don't use walkthroughs and therefore am asking such a simple question. If i catch Suicune using a master ball, does that change the story line, i ask this due to things ive heard regarding the clear ball. Also, what other than this and the move tutor are the real differences between Crystal and G&S. Thanks.

- - - - -
I may not be the knowledge on all things Pokemon, but I can sure as hell catch good ones!

OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 07:57 AM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's not a Clear Ball, it's Clear Bell. It's the item that's required in order to have the right to fight (w00t, rhymes) Suicune. It's not used for catching. It's just like Silver Wing and Rainbow Wing in Gold and Silver. So using Master Ball doesn't change the storyline.

Crystal has a battle tower, where you can fight enemies with STRONG Pokémon. It's hard, I've heard.

And I think there's something else too... I dunno :3

- - - - -
Me: "...I've also spoken with Ian Garvey via IRC..."
Tyranitar: "Wow! You mean you have spoken with The Master?"

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 10:20 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is a new radio show.

There are some new things to do at the Ruins of Alph.

Some trainers will call you and give you presents.

The Battle Tower

The Pokémon Seer

Pokémon Battle Animation Graphics

-MK

star_tsar
Farting Nudist
Member # 2045

Member Rated:
posted 08-26-2001 01:07 AM      Profile for star_tsar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cheers guys thats all I needed to know. I know about the clear bell otherwise I wouldn't have been able to approach Suicune as you said, I just heard mentions of a Clear Ball and therefore mentioned it in my post. Thanks again.

- - - - -
I may not be the knowledge on all things Pokemon, but I can sure as hell catch good ones!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.