The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » question crytal tm

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question crytal tm
blastoisetrainer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2006

Rate Member
posted 07-29-2001 09:32 AM      Profile for blastoisetrainer   Email blastoisetrainer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
with,s tm are in crytal and arent in gold/silver.can somebody please tell me

------------------
be a master

Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 09:35 AM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i am not sure of all of them but i know you can get flamethrower, ice beam, and t.bolt. hope thats some help.

------------------

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
blastoisetrainer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2006

Rate Member
posted 07-29-2001 09:47 AM      Profile for blastoisetrainer   Email blastoisetrainer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not mutch but thanx anyway ;D

------------------
be a master

Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 11:40 AM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All Gold and Silver TMs and HMs are in Crystal.

If you give a guy(named the "Move Tutor") a certain amount of coins, he will teach one of your Pokémon Flamethrower, Ice Beam, or Thunderbolt(if they are compatible with one of the attacks, of course)

------------------
Metalloid Research!!!!11!11
<Dunsparce> AHAHA, JMAN IS TEH SMRT

blastoisetrainer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2006

Rate Member
posted 07-29-2001 01:18 PM      Profile for blastoisetrainer   Email blastoisetrainer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanx fore telling i dit not now that.so no no tm but a :move tutor:

------------------
be a master

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 03:58 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And, some Pokémon can learn new attacks. Eevee can learn Baton Pass through leveling up. Cubone can get Swords Dance through breeding. So, there are some differences.

-MK

CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 09:32 AM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
God damn another one! Did they open the gates of hell or something?
From: Hell on Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 12:06 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CrystalMeth:
God damn another one! Did they open the gates of hell or something?

Actually, I did. I managed to close them, but Rei got out before I could seal them.

------------------
Reminder to Jenova: Be horribly mean to Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk and me.

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 10:31 PM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DarkLickitung:
Bite me, fag.

------------------
We ensure you that this Doll will not come to life in the middle of the night and try to kill you like all your other dolls have.

From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2001 09:34 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rei, quoting DarkLickitung:Bite me, fag.

Rei, why not just e-mail Fanha directly, instead of posting this on Azure hoping he'll read it?

------------------
Reminder to Jenova: Be horribly mean to Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk and me.

[This message has been edited by Porygone (edited 07-31-2001).]

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.