The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » Where would YOU live?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where would YOU live?
Flareon
Farting Nudist
Member # 299

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2000 06:25 PM      Profile for Flareon   Email Flareon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you could live in any of the cities or towns in either Kanto or Johto, where would you want to be?

I'd live in Celadon City because it's got the the Dept. Store, the Game Corner, and one of my favorite training spots.

------------------
Ash Ketchum got run over by a Stantler
Coming home to Pallet Christmas Eve
Some folks say there's no such thing as Santa
As for Brock and Misty, they believe.

From: Yokosuka, Japan | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2000 07:07 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Either Lavender or Cinnabar. Lavender because it's creepy and stuff, and Cinnabar because it's my favorite training spot.

------------------
"When I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone's neck, and that person starts to scream, I have to laugh because...what IS that thing?"

Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2000 09:25 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Azalea Town.

Kurt would make balls for me and I could play with the Slowpoke. Plus, The music is great there.

------------------
"Hey, go get a Queen...then come back and cuss us, bitch"
-Philbo when called a "damn brit"

From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2000 11:19 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cianwood. I'd go Smash all the Rocks and collect Krabbies.

"So she said, 'No, but I have Krabbies!'"

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2000 09:16 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would live deep in the Viridian Forest, in a tent, near a small lake.

(It's not a town, but I'd still live there )

------------------
"Um, that was, um, weird." _LugiaStorm_ on PBS after KO:ing my only Pokémon, Vileplume, in two rounds.

Cuban B
Farting Nudist
Member # 1119

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2000 12:36 PM      Profile for Cuban B   Email Cuban B   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'd actually like to live in Crimson City. it's not in the game, but it was mentioned in the cartoon at least once. =)
great name.

but, if i had to be from a place in Johto and Kanto, it'd have to be Saffron. i'm a big city kind of guy.

i'd also probably join Team Rocket during my rebellious teenage years, then grow out of it when i finally realize that they're incompetent and i could do better on my own training and catching honestly.

not that i've thought about this too much before and have drawn pictures of myself with my pokemon or anything...o_O

-CB

------------------
"Yo, I'm Cuban, B!"
"Yes! Cuban B!"
-Scarface & Samson

Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2000 12:47 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Vermillion is tyte. Beautiful sunsets and shit.
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2000 05:35 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd probably try to avoid Celadon and Goldenrod... I have a gambling problem... Maybe Cianwood City... It'd be nice to live by the ocean...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

" ...This explains why hookers ask for money instead of M&Ms or caterpillars."

Netbrian
Farting Nudist
Member # 482

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 11:52 AM      Profile for Netbrian   Author's Homepage   Email Netbrian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Probably Saffron.. Seems to be one of the more popular and nicer towns in the game.

------------------

From: Gresham, Oregon, USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 12:20 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Somewhere cold and dark with lots of corners and an MP3 player with every song I'll ever want on it. Mmm.

*sits in a cold dark corner and listens to Kittie*

------------------
Life is like a game of cards....If you dont have a partner, you need a good hand

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 09:02 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Celadon City. Nice store, cool Gym (I like Grass types), and Erika (cute in the anime).

------------------
"The Devil has no inner child. It's sad really" - Lewis, The Drew Carey Show

"We are not crazy! Stop staring, or we will kill you all!" Jack Malloy, Unhappily Ever After

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Land und Leute
HETEROSEXUAL
Member # 1040

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2000 08:16 PM      Profile for Land und Leute   Email Land und Leute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Psybro:
Vermillion is tyte. Beautiful sunsets and shit.

Ditto to that!

------------------
"Your cheeseburger used TRI ATTACK!"

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.