The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Kids!!!!!!! (a baby team)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kids!!!!!!! (a baby team)
Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2002 04:29 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my level 5 team for stadium 2 on the N64.
it's completly untested and unbuilt so rip it a part! please note i have only got silver (used to have yellow too but i lost it)

--------------------------------------------
Gastly

Hpnoisis
Mean look
Dream eater
Thunderbolt

Twisted spoon
-------------------------------------------
Houndour

Flamethrower
Crunch
Suneyday
Solar beam

Miracle Seed
-------------------------------------------
Elekid

Thunderbolt
Cross chop
Psychic
Ice punch

Bright powder
------------------------------------------
Tentacool

Surf
Sludge bomb
Mirror coat
Blizzard

Nevermelt ice
-----------------------------------------

Larvitar

Crunch
Earthquake
Rockslide
Sandstorm

Hard stone

Hoppip

Sleep powder
Leach seed
Giga drain
Ammesia

Leftovers

[ 08-08-2002, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Draco the spirit dragon ]

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2002 06:11 PM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gastly: I'd just go straight attack. Destiny bond, T-bolt, Giga drain, Psychic/shadow ball.

Houndour: I'm not sure he'd be the greatest to use, but try him out. If he doesn't work that well, try a charmander with belly drum, flamethrower, and 2 good attack moves, attach berry juice, and breed so berry juice kicks in when you belly drum.

Elekid: I'd drop for an Abra with Psychic and all three elemental punches. Could work though.

Tentacool: Drop for scyther with Swords dance, Agility, Baton Pass, HP bug/rock/wing attack.

Larvitar: Drop for a cubone with earthquake, Rock slide, Body slam/HP bug, Swords dance. Give thick club.

Hoppip: I recommend chansey with Ice Beam, Softboiled, Counter/reflect, thunderbolt, and give it gold berry.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2002 07:09 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the Gastly is a staller, so Houndour can set up sunny day and then kick butt! so know any really good leval 5 stallers?

Abra sounds good... might use it!

cubone and scyther would be a fun combo but i need a thick club.

how do you get counter and thunderbolt on a silver chansey?

- - - - -

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

grim pure power
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3006

posted 08-12-2002 05:09 PM      Profile for grim pure power     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes i agree with the abra and scyther and they do work i have tried them my self and they kick some trainers from here to next week and also you aught to take a gastly is also a good idea withe giga-drain hypnosis dreameater and for fun thief
those three i would use

- - - - -
from the fires of hell

Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2002 05:29 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Grim we used that team earlier with a ghastly and scyther etc

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.