The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » A modified version of Team [TheTroutOfDeath].

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A modified version of Team [TheTroutOfDeath].
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2001 12:07 AM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Farfetch'd @ Stick
~ Swords Dance
~ Agility
~ Slash
~ Baton Pass

Lickitung @ Mint Berry
~ Belly Drum
~ Hyper Beam
~ Earthquake
~ Rest

Charizard @ Leftovers
~ Belly Drum
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide
~ Flamethrower

Koffing @ Leftovers
~ Sludge Bomb
~ Fire Blast
~ HP Ground
~ Explosion

Pikachu @ Light Ball
~ Thunderbolt
~ Surf
~ HP Fire
~ Substitute

Raticate @ Focus Band
~ Super Fang
~ Shadow Ball
~ Endure
~ Reversal

Usually Farfy just hangs around long enough to Agility and then BP, but he comes in handy, occasionally. I beat a Nidoqueen with it. Lickitung has Hyper Beam to OHKO smelly Miltanks/Exeggutors/Snorlaxen. ^_^ Usually, he'll be able to take a hit after MintResting and Hyperbeaming, so the recharge isn't really a concern unless they have a Focus Band and Counter or something. Charizard is more of a general attacking Pokemon, but he's less cool than Lickitung. =( I'm considering putting on Counter over Rock Slide, but probably not, seeing as how he won't be able to Counter much after Belly Drumming. Koffing usually just gets set up with a SD and an Agility and smacks whatever it sees with a hugeass Explosion. Occasionally, he'll stick around, tho, and I've beaten Kingdras and stuff with him. Pikachu provides good special sweeping (on average, if they don't have Snorlax, he'll KO 2 or 3 of their pokeymen), and Raticate is fuun for Snorlax stopping.

- - - - -
Nine out of ten Zacks endorse stupidity.

From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2001 12:12 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi, my name is dl and i liek teh pokemons w/ lots of attacks.

I'm just messin with ya. I think that this team of yours should do pretty well in battle. I've got a team with some underused guys (not to your extent) that pwnz up standard teams. I dunno if I'm gonna post it, cuz it's full of "turd tricks". If you know anything about it, it's easily countered.

From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.