The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Max stat pokemon in R/S?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Max stat pokemon in R/S?
Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2004 10:02 AM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Considering the untimely demise of Gameshark and the quickly approaching release of Colosseum I would like to know if there are any comparable devices I can use to get limitless TMs and items and max stat pokemon on Ruby/Sapphire.

- - - - -
"You think it is done, you think all is well. Well kiss my green ass I shall see you in hell."

AIM: GRISH81

From: Roselle, Illinois | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2004 11:33 AM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I finally understand why conpanys never ever change the name of a product unless they are forced to do so... gsa is still there but it's called action replay now it's the same device, though

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2004 01:47 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Pika, long time. I wanted to ask you about your New Genes code. What is the difference with this new Genes code compared to your old one? Higher IVs? or both Maxed IVs and EVs?

Also instead of typing in all the codes off of your site, im wondering is there a way I can add it to my AR code saves?

Thanks Pika I have to give you an outstanding 5 for your website! [Smile] I love it!

- - - - -
Kyogre deep freezes Mewtwo with Sher Cold!

Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2004 02:03 PM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Excellent, now do you know of a good site that has the codes for R/S? Thanks.

Edit: I looked at the site in pika's profile, I will try those codes after I buy an action replay today.

[ 03-18-2004, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Gary Oak ]

- - - - -
"You think it is done, you think all is well. Well kiss my green ass I shall see you in hell."

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2004 02:41 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Use Pika's Codes, they are excellent!

- - - - -

Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2004 05:51 PM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm having trouble understanding how to make a pokemon I already have's stats max and level at 100. In the codes it just says how to catch pokemon with certain genes and levels.

- - - - -

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2004 07:04 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well I don't really think you can just hack a pokemon out of thin air. You have to hack it in the wild. Say you want a Deoxys for example, you have to put that code in where it says "new pokemon codes" then battle one in the wild. Now just have the new Genes code on at the same time. It use to be where you could only hack the new pokemon on route 104, now pika made it so you can catch the Ruby/Saphire pokemon anywhere.

Is that what you wanted to know, or is there suppose to be a way to hack a pokemon?

- - - - -

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 03-19-2004 10:50 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://home.pi.be/~simsons/rs_calc_en_12_setup.zip

Cheat Calculator for RS, complete with making Pokemon out of thin air with max genes, shinyness, and effort.

*gets BANNED*

[ 03-19-2004, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Donald ]

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 03-19-2004 04:19 PM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Donald that program works perfectly. So far I have made a perfect Kyogre and Salamence for my cheezy azz team. I will post it when it is done.

- - - - -

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-19-2004 04:28 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Donald, pika, you guys rock, THANK YOU!!!

(just bought an AR, needs effort maxed out)

Is it possible to make it so that you can max out effort on a pkmn you have ALREADY caught or does it not work that way?

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 03-19-2004 06:39 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why did it get banded? any features that are added are kept even after boxing? I am taking a good guess that people have probably used this to have a sure victory in linked battles? Thanks for sending it Donald, but im curious to find out why it was band? The linked player would notice if there was a high advantage when their shouldn't be.

- - - - -

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 03-19-2004 11:34 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just figured local management would get pissed at my aiding and abbeting cheaters.

not a problem, obviously.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 03-20-2004 06:13 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nah you were just answering a question. It was a good deed. I rated you a 5 for the risk you took. Thanks again.

- - - - -

Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 03-23-2004 02:58 PM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am so damn pissed, I bought all this stuff (GBA/GC link cable, Colosseum, and an Action Replay) and its telling me I can't use the Pokémon I created for some damn reason.

I don't have the time to waste training pokemon to level 100 anymore and I shouldn't have to because I bought the game and I should be able to do what I want with it. [Mad]

- - - - -

Kid Vid2
I am a tub of earwax.
Member # 2514

Member Rated:
posted 03-23-2004 06:32 PM      Profile for Kid Vid2   Email Kid Vid2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Colosseum blocks Pokemon made with certain calculators, and also any with too many effort points.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But, I hear it only checks the active party, though.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

- - - - -
Clecky: waiting for things while on acid is weird
Clecky: beccause
Clecky: i lost that train of thought

From: cardbord box :((((((((((((( | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 03-24-2004 02:12 AM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well I kinda solved my problem. As long as I catch the pokemon myself and not use the ones that I made appear in my box out of thin air then they are able to be used.

- - - - -

Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 03-26-2004 01:20 PM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am having trouble catching max stats Pokemon with Pika's codes still. I entered the codes for the Pokemon I want to catch, max genes, and level 100.

The Pokemon is right, the level is right, but the stats are very low. What am I doing wrong?

- - - - -

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 03-26-2004 05:44 PM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
probably low ev values

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2004 02:21 AM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's not both IVs and EVs combined. You can get EVs quick though.
IF you want to get a pokemon into the coliseum pretty quick try this...
Use some vitamins first,have the macho brace equiped, use codes to get pokerus, then hack the type of pokemon you want to battle for the specific stats you want to build. (stats you want to maintain) Machamp x3 Atk EVs, X2 with Macho Brace, x2 with Pokerus. Golem x3 Def Evs, Mewtwo x3 Spc atk evs, Bellassom x3 for Spc Def. Evs, and Crobat x3 for Spd Evs. You get 12 Evs per battle. Added to how much EVs you put into with vitamins. You can max out your stats then, to be allowed to import to Coliseum if that is what your doing.

- - - - -

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2004 04:12 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would be cool if there were codes for Max EVs, but it is minor.

- - - - -

Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2006 07:40 PM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Two years later... Is that program posted above, or a similar one, hosted anywhere else?

I hate it when links die... :-(

- - - - -
WHAT.

From: Pandemonium, HL, Hades | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.