The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » the mew glitch gone unnoticed here?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the mew glitch gone unnoticed here?
Cheater
Farting Nudist
Member # 216

posted 01-11-2005 09:50 PM      Profile for Cheater        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well i did notice someone recently get all comical by blabbing about the old cinnabar coast trick, but other than that things sure are quiet around azure heights. just now i was surfing the web and happened to read through the wikipedia entry for pokemon, so now i guess i'm one of the last people to learn that someone finally did figure out how to catch mew about a year and a half ago. after seeing that i then followed on to read the Mew Glitch FAQ (click refresh if gamefaqs blocks the link at first) for the interesting technical details.

i've searched through the archives, and it looks like nobody has even mentioned the discovery on this forum since then. did you guys let this go unnoticed too, or did you all just figure red/blue/yellow/mew talk at AH was so dead by mid-2003 that it wasn't worth discussing?

and another thing, according to the faq it looks like white cat was an active player in this discovery, but i guess he was no longer posting on this forum by that time. does anybody know which forums he moved to? and since white-cat.virtualave.net seems to be down, would someone happen to know a new URL for his website?

edit: it appears that white cat was around at least in the infancy of this trick's discovery, but judging from that mostly empty thread it appears no discussion ensued here at AH.

-cheater

[ 01-11-2005, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Cheater ]

- - - - -
KIRBY - A mascot for the NINTENDO company, recently found out to be a real POKéMON. Related to JIGGLYPUFF.

Dark_Togetic
Farting Nudist
Member # 3418

Member Rated:
posted 01-11-2005 11:25 PM      Profile for Dark_Togetic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, there was a topic about the Mew glitch on Azure Heights.

About White Cat's site, its URL changed some time ago. You can find it at http://pokedex.kary.ca. There's an explanation of the Mew glitch there as well. o.o

[EDIT: Whee some weird stuff with URLs xD... A mistake on my part?]

[ 01-11-2005, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Dark_Togetic ]

TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 01-12-2005 07:37 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah everyone knows.

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

Cheater
Farting Nudist
Member # 216

posted 01-14-2005 11:12 PM      Profile for Cheater        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanks dark_togetic. part of the reason i couldn't find that thread the first time was that i hit the earlier copy of the thread in the RBY forum, not the later one that had been moved over to azure pokemon center. and admittedly, i was also misusing the azure search interface by not realizing that the first page is truncated to at most 40 results.

so it's good to realize that white cat is indeed still posting and moderating around here. and from reading the thread i'm glad to see that meowth346 and the usual azure gang were all there paying attention back when the glitch became known and understood.

now i'm gonna head over to white cat's forums. see ya.

-cheater

- - - - -
KIRBY - A mascot for the NINTENDO company, recently found out to be a real POKéMON. Related to JIGGLYPUFF.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.