The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Pokemon Cry Encoder ^^

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pokemon Cry Encoder ^^
pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 11-05-2003 04:57 PM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well after some research being the nerd that i am i've come up with a tool do dump/encode pokemon crys (that stupid sample you hear every time you use that poke). So basicly with the tool you can replace these sounds with a custom wav. (let's say have bulbasaur actually say bulbasaur) And you can dump the old samples.
The use? Well actually no real use exept to entertain me for a while ^^ but maybe someone actually has some fun with these programs or the sources.

http://pokeguide.gambelz.de/pokepic/PokemonCrySuite-bin.zip
http://pokeguide.gambelz.de/pokepic/PokemonCry-src.zip

Keep in mind the standart offset in the program is for german ruby versions - you might want to change it to 4525F0 (US-Sapp offset) if you want the tool to work with US-Sapp

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

MasamuneXGP
Farting Nudist
Member # 3412

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2003 04:46 PM      Profile for MasamuneXGP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm... Since you seem to know some much about this area, do you think you could extract the the existing sound files for me? That would be ubercool for netbattle to use those someday...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.