The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Complaints Dept.   » The site needs a forum for prettyfied coal and oyster excrement

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The site needs a forum for prettyfied coal and oyster excrement
PikachuThunder
Farting Nudist
Member # 22

Member Rated:
posted 04-23-2007 03:56 PM      Profile for PikachuThunder        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I mean, I think a forum is needed for Diamond and Pearl. I don't wanna talk about the new generation of Pokémon games in an old generation's forums and I assume everyone else here is just as anal.
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2007 04:33 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's always Karp Park....

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2007 02:12 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Huh.

I didn't realize anyone at all is still interested.

I guess I'll set one up. While I'm doing that, are the descriptions up now still accurate? Is Ruby/Sapphire still called that, or is there a third game (like Yellow)?

What about Gold and Silver?

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
PikachuThunder
Farting Nudist
Member # 22

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2007 07:58 AM      Profile for PikachuThunder        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's a third game in the second gen edition: Gold/Silver/Crystal

And there's actually five games in the 3rd gen editions: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2007 04:39 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, I added the new section.

I got rid of the reference to "Chromatics", because that was always silly and now it's nonspecific, and I got rid of "Metallics" because they messed that up with Crystal.

Assuming you didn't lie to me, it should all be up-to-date now.

Also I named the forum after MCA because he sips the def ale with all the fly women.

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.