The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Welcome Center   » Complaints Dept.   » MY F***ING Complaint is this!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY F***ING Complaint is this!!
Dmaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1653

posted 08-24-2002 11:41 AM      Profile for Dmaster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MY F-ING COMPLAINT IS THIS.[read and you'll see]

I believe to be just as equal as any other azurian memeber [Wink] , I may not have join at the very start of glory days of pokemon, but I still am just as noligable in everything to do with pokemon.

I don't post as often now, as I don't have much free time[due to stuff like end of school exams and gsbot, being the man of the house) ,as I did when I first joined. But when I do I try to help as much as possible.

SO When I post I except to get at least some replys to my posts/questions. Like Everybody else.I mean it's like I'm the Invisible man or something. [Mad]

ONE QUESTION I HAVE ON MY MIND AT THE MOMENT. [sees if anybody helps [Frown] ]

I have little competion, where I live. So I see gsbot on mirc as my only way to keep my involed with pokemon.
But after a week or so away from mirc I went back to see nothing. not one person there. EMPTY!!

Before you answer I am not on sorcery server I connect to [//server irc.mediadriven.sytes.net]
as usual. If you see this as SPAM or advertising or whatever,,... I , I just don't know who else I can ask.

[ 08-24-2002, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Dmaster ]

- - - - -
Why Am I always last to know everything

From: B`Ham/United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2002 01:58 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have you read this, by any chance?
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
dr.steelix
Farting Nudist
Member # 2734

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2002 01:59 PM      Profile for dr.steelix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In case you are not capable of reading the server's notice by yourself, here it is:
quote:

-Global- [Logon News - Aug 23 2002] Do NOT ask about MediaDriven.
-
-Global- [Logon News - Aug 24 2002] 2 This is NOT MediaDriven.. I REPEAT: *NOT MEDIADRIVEN* This is not MD, and will never be. So quit connecting here and acting like n00bs thinking we "stole" MD's DNS. We will not give you MD's IP address.. we HAD it in the previous logon news, but you :obviously cant read, so, you didnt see it. Not our fault.

MediaDriven's IP is 216.152.65.156.

- - - - -
i am sorry

Dmaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1653

posted 08-24-2002 03:36 PM      Profile for Dmaster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OMG what a fool I am.

Dr, I am very capable. But when I went there that notice wasn't up. Thanks Donald, I knew I could have found the answer there but I did not have the link.

Thanks again. [Big Grin] {Off to try out my kick ass team}

- - - - -
Why Am I always last to know everything

From: B`Ham/United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.