The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Links to the stat calc.?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Links to the stat calc.?
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2003 08:54 AM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wanted to know if anyone had a link to a stat calculator not as detailed as White Cats. My Niave formula is not working so I can't get a IV or EV stat reading for Niave personalities.

Does anyone have the the Web links?

- - - - -
Kyogre deep freezes Mewtwo with Sher Cold!

TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2003 09:28 AM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DUDE WHY WAIST YOUR TIME, THESE PEOPLE WILL MAKE YOU WAIT FOR MONTHS JUST TO TELL YOU WHERE A WEBPAGE LINK IS! HAVEN'T YOU GOT IT YET? YOU CANNOT RELY ON THESE IDIOTS, THEY HAVE TOO MANY NERDY THINGS TO DO LIKE HAVING PARTIES LISTENING TO MUSICALS AND PICKING THEIR NOSES. I WILL HELP YOU IF NO ONE ELSE WILL TRUST ME. IF IT IS NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2003 09:32 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by It Must Be Compensation:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

As usual, you have proven yourself to be both helpful and articulate. Please accept a drink from the fire hose.
~Uiru

[ 12-19-2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: White Cat ]

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 12-19-2003 09:32 AM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can wait! I am fine! I don't need your help thank you anyway. This is just a question. Sorry Tidus, but I am getting sick of the arguments you get started on the posts I start. Please stop!!!!

- - - - -

LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2003 02:08 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, it's not exactly the _reason_ for this, but I have a program which can work for finding out DV's and Stat Exp... if you know one or the other.

http://www.angelfire.com/games2/LanderZ/rusacalcs.html

If you know the stat and such, fill in all you know, and put 0's or whatnot into the DV's / Efforts you're trying to find out. Is the outcome value higher or lower than what your poke has? Adjust accordingly, etc. etc. Takes a few minutes, but works well enough.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
giagia
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3560

Rate Member
posted 12-20-2003 02:34 PM      Profile for giagia   Email giagia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
pokebase
>Files>SetPokebaseV5 or PokebaseV3

SetPokebase remembers what your last interval were, while you have to manually intersect the intervals while using V3.

it works offline, i would do it in a windows-like GUI but i dont have VB...

it just takes 3 minutes (if you are quick) when is a lvl 5 hatched pokemon, it takes a lot less if it is already trained. It only looks for IVs (function 1), function 2 is to calculate stats given ALL the values.

From: Polar Mountain | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2003 07:37 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THats that stat calculator is useful. Just wish I figured out the values for the Niave personality.

Naive values go as follows:

Attk Def Spec Atk Spc Def Spd
1 1 1 0.9 1.1

Formula values correct?

This is what I get if I type in the personality Niave.
Species SLAKING
Level 50
Personality Naïve

Statistic Base EV P Current IV IV 0 IV 31
Hp 150 0 1 304 188 210 225
Attack 160 0 #N/A 149 #N/A #N/A #N/A
Defense 100 0 #N/A 166 #N/A #N/A #N/A
Sp. Attack 95 0 #N/A 383 #N/A #N/A #N/A
Sp. Defense 65 0 #N/A 303 #N/A #N/A #N/A
Speed 100 0 #N/A 196 #N/A #N/A #N/A
670 0 1501 #N/A #N/A #N/A

- - - - -

Thomaz
Farting Nudist
Member # 3330

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2003 07:52 PM      Profile for Thomaz   Author's Homepage   Email Thomaz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hm...I created a Stat calculator on my TI-83 (very handy. ^^), that can calculate both ways.

This is the standard formula:

HP: ((2BS + IV + (Integer EV/4))/100)*Lv + 10 + Lv

The other stats: (((2BS + IV + (Integer EV/4))/100)*Lv + 5)*Nature

Calculating backwards is a tad different because of some important decimals. What I used to calculate backwards, is:

First calculate all IV's on that Level with that EV. If you make this on the computer or calculator then this is easy, if not, it's a nightmare.

What I did, store the stat you want to calculate and store the stats (every IV), like:

(A = Basestat, X = IV, C = Stat Exp, D = Level, E = Nature)

For(X,0,31
Int((((2A+X+Int(C/4))/100)D+5)E)->L1(X+1)
End

Now (the stat is = F) do:

For(X,0,31
-1->L2(X+1)
If F=L1(X+1):X->L2(X+1)
End

Now you can check L2. Any stats that is not -1, belongs automatically to the IV.

Example: we use a Bagon Level 5, Modest, IV = 20, Special Attack = 11, Basestat = 40.

Since Bagon's is on a low Level, it's very heard to calculate the IV. My list says:

{-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31}

That means the IV is anything between the 20 and the 31, that's the price of using such a low Level. But now, we'll use a Bagon Level 20, the stat = 27.

Now, we'll repeat the progress and hee, my list says 18-22. That means it's good to Level up the Pokemon a few Levels (Rare Candies please. ;[).

Does this make sense? [Wink]

- - - - -
Nothing.

Pokewaterking
Farting Nudist
Member # 3509

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2003 10:57 PM      Profile for Pokewaterking     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol no sorry I was never good in math. I just needed to fix the Niave personality. Every other personality works fine. SO whatever it is I need to punch in thats what I want to know. I was looking for other Stat calcs to check the formulas for the Niave personality. Can't be found on the web stat calculator.

[ 12-24-2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Pokewaterking ]

- - - - -

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 12-30-2003 09:57 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.geocities.com/sadisticmystic1/pkutility.xls
From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.