The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Ahem......what the fuck?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahem......what the fuck?
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2002 08:42 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A bit of help, here. I started to play Crystal on Pokemon Stadium 2. I remembered I hadn't Mystery Gifted yet, so I Gifted. I noticed the sky behind the Creepy Gift Girl was night-ish. I shrugged, Gifted, got a crappy Berry while she got some Doll, cursed the CGG, then waited a while for the game to load on Stadium. I thought it took longer than usual.

I started to play. I left the Pokemon Center, and...night. This would not be a problem, except that since I set it at the "correct" time, it shouldn't be night, since it was 11:25 AM and the sun was shining. I chose to return to the main Stadium 2 place, turned the game off, then played Crystal on my Game Boy Advance. First off, I noticed that it was now in military time or something like that, as it was 16:something 'o clock. I later checked and found that the game had also gone from Saturday to Friday. I quickly transferred my Pokemon from Crystal to Stadium 2's boxes.

My, my "dear friends", I ask you: What the hell happened? Is my Crystal "faulty"? Should I have it returned?

- - - - -

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 09-11-2002 09:04 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ahem...dear friend, I would suggest beating your game with a rather large salmon, and rotating your cheese in a circling manner. Thankyou. ^_^
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.