The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall   » R/S Team 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: R/S Team 2
Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 02:44 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My friends and I don't play any higher than Lv. 50 teams with R/S... mostly because none of us have time to level up anymore... but I was wondering if the level makes any significant difference in team dynamics? Since a lot of 'weaker stat' pokemon (like Mawile) at Lv 50 has HP equivalent to some of my other pokes who have end up w/higher max HPs at level 100... well anyway, here's the team:

Banette (Impish)
~Imprison
~Will-o-Wisp
~Shadow Ball
~Return

Absol (Bold)
@Quick Claw
~Double Team
~Swords Dance
~Aerial Ace
~Shadow Ball

Heracross (Bold)
~Bulk Up
~Reversal
~Brick Break
~Megahorn

Ninetales (Quiet)
@White Herb
~Confuse Ray
~Will-o-Wisp
~Overheat
~Grudge

Aggron (Brave)
@Chesto
~Rest
~Iron Defense
~Rock Tomb
~Double-Edge

Grumpig (Careful)
@Choice Band
~Trick
~Torment
~Confuse Ray
~Psychic

Grumpig's personality was a total mistake... but it has great stats so I may just breed it to get a better one later (its male, so the TM will pass).

[ 11-23-2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Tenshi no Myu ]

- - - - -
It hung on with Focus Band!

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 02:58 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks decent... not entirely sure how Aggron will work out. Would need to see it in action to get a better idea, without knowing stats and such.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2003 03:42 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At lv50, Aggron's like this:

HP- 158
Atk- 156
Def- 212
SA- 67
SD- 113
Spd- 54

EVs were put into HP, SDef, & Atk, and the thing has near-max SDef. He's a late-game poke, I wont be sending him out until I'm sure his biggest threats are gone already. Iron Defense is so he can maybe take an EQ or BrickBreak without keeling over in one hit.

- - - - -

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2003 12:31 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At level 50, attacks will deal slightly (less than 4%) more damage that they will at level 100, as a percentage of HP.
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 11-18-2003 12:47 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See, this is why I fully endorse White Cat.

Now, visit goatse.cx to support El Gato del Blanco.

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
IDLon2000
Farting Nudist
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2003 02:00 AM      Profile for IDLon2000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Your Bannete set will screw up certain pokemon that use some of the common moves it has. Your Absol no doubt uses DT to help with it's less than impressive Speed and Def/SPDef, but oyu can also use BP to pass the gains before Absol goes bust. Your Heracross looks fine, but Bulk Up may interfere with Counter. Your ninetales is pretty typical. Dont bother with Aggron. I like your Grumpig set

%77

Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2003 02:08 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For Heracross, I replaced Counter with Reversal, which should work better with Bulk Up.

Aggron's large list of 10 type defenses makes it a good *late game* pokemon. You don't send the thing out until you're pretty sure the 3 types it *is* weak against are taken out.
Theoretically he should do okay, then.

Are you from Netbattle? What's with the strength percentage? o_O

- - - - -

IDLon2000
Farting Nudist
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2003 08:05 PM      Profile for IDLon2000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was a rating, not strength. NetBattle does not have a RS database yet.

[ 11-21-2003, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: IDLon2000 ]

Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2003 08:12 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, I meant that in Netbattle, they give your team a strength rating after you've inputed the pokes/moves that's percentage-based. I thought that was what you were using the number for. ^^;

- - - - -

IDLon2000
Farting Nudist
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
posted 11-22-2003 12:48 AM      Profile for IDLon2000     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, i know, im freqeuntly on NetBattle. I was just pointing out that i couldnt have given it a strength rating since its an RS team.
TIDUSBLITZABESX
Farting Nudist
Member # 3390

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2003 08:22 AM      Profile for TIDUSBLITZABESX   Author's Homepage   Email TIDUSBLITZABESX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHITECROSSDRESSERCAT
quote:

Member # 42 posted 11-17-2003 12:31 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
At level 50, attacks will deal slightly (less than 4%) more damage that they will at level 100, as a percentage of HP.

quote:

Member # 1465 posted 11-18-2003 12:47 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
See, this is why I fully endorse White Cat.
Now, visit goatse.cx to support El Gato del Blanco.

HERRAY FOR WHITE CAT HE JUST ANSWERED A TOUGH QUESTION HOW ABOUT A MEDAL OOOH!! HE IS SO GOOD LET'S RATE HIM A 100. YOU ARE JUST THE MAN WHAT CAN I SAY? ANSWER A SIMPLE LITTLE QUESTION AND YOUR LIKE A GOD LIKE UIRULOSER. HOW PITIFUL. HILARIOUS AT THE SAMETIME. EVERYONE KNOWS WITH HIGH ATTACK STATS YOU ARE FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN AT LEVEL 50 THERES NO 4% DIFFERENCE! YOU CAN HAVE A POKEMON THAT HAS 155 ATTACK AT LEVEL 50 AND 400 AT LEVEL 100. THAT IS ALLOT MORE THAN 4% PAL!

[ 11-28-2003, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: TIDUSBLITZABESX ]

- - - - -
UIRULOSER, LANDERZDUMBASS, THAT STUPID DONALD KID, WHITE CAT CROSS DRESSER, AND PIKA("UHHH IF YOU BRING YOUR GAMESHARK WITH YOU NINTENDO MIGHT KNOW YOU HAVE HACKED YOUR GAME") ALL DECIDE TO GO AND GANG EACHOTHER W/URILOSER'S ANNOYING ELEPHANT BLOW UP DOLL

TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2003 11:24 AM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow you're cool.

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2003 02:15 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Watch out guys, tl;dr is a badass now
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.