The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall   » Random senseless team

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random senseless team
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2003 11:49 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is my GB team, and when I started I didn't have access to the rsdex. Which will be aparent when you see the team. I'm clueless on item's.

Glaile - nevermeltice (don't ask)
Crunch
Hail
Ice Beam
currently Blizzard, later may be light screen

Walrein - unknown
Body Slam
Encore
Blizzard
Surf
Saved my ass a few times with encore. It managed to beat the champion on level 54 with the help of a few X Speed, X Special, and of course, one X Accuracy. (Then again what can't?)

Sharpedo
Slash
Focus Energy
Crunch
Surf or anything else
I enjoy having Sharpedo for the few seconds he lives. Hopefully Focus Enegy may come in use and CH When I need it to.

Flygon
Return
Screech
Earthquake
Dragonbreath

Salamence
Return
Scary Face
Dragon Claw
Crunch
I'm not sure why I have Scary Face. It seemed like a good idea on Bagon.

Kadabra
[SYNCHRONIZE]
Psychic
Light Screen
Role Play
Recover
This was originally Lunatone. But when I realized how bad it was without calm mind, I made the switch even though I promised myself I wouldn't use any GSC pokes. Role play if I find soemthing better.

If your eye's stoped bleeding, feel free to flame or throw your monitors around. Remember to unplug first!

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tenshi no Myu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1120

Member Rated:
posted 08-14-2003 03:49 PM      Profile for Tenshi no Myu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure why you have two water types, two ice types, and two dragon types on your team...it lacks versatility in moves that way.

A nice combo for Kadabra is to equip it with a Choice Band, and teach it Trick. It can work well in forcing opponents to switch and lose a turn, if you use it right.

- - - - -
It hung on with Focus Band!

From: Seattle Below | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.