The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Kabuto Archaeological Society   » new gengar

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new gengar
goo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1172

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 08:08 PM      Profile for goo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hypnosis
Mega Drain
??????
??????

You could put almost any 2 moves in the last spots.Hypnosis, they predict a dream eater so they switch to rhydon, use mega drain on the switch. Only bad if they switch to eggy instaed.

------------------
I'm not handicapped, I'm just lazy.

CHaRiZaRd
Farting Nudist
Member # 994

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 10:08 PM      Profile for CHaRiZaRd   Author's Homepage   Email CHaRiZaRd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would have to say...

Nyah.

Go with Confuse Ray, Substitute, Mega Drain, Thunderbolt.

------------------
The Harvey Wall Bangerz page

Just shut the fuck up.

Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 09:10 AM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I use Thunderbolt, Explosion, Confuse Ray, Psychic.

------------------
Oogabooga!

From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 11:56 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Double Team/Rest/Psychic/Thunderbolt

Haze trapper and general annoyance.

However, it's rare that I use it due to Cat-Gonk clause.

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
cmsnrub25: "So the GBA still isn't as good as boobs?"
CrystalMeth: "That's good, I was worried about the competition."

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
PikaCharma
I scanned my boobs and then said I was leaving and never coming back. OOPS!
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 07:08 AM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My Gengar's pretty similar to cm's -- got DT, Rest, Icebeam, and Psychic. El Freako, my loyal Gengar, thou hast served me well. Thou hast earned me the contempt of many a Swifter, but thou hast served me well ^_^

Peace,
Pikacharma

------------------
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike and see a dead Togepi!

To protect the world from masturbation, to screw all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of abstinence, to abduct Pikachu and get into his pants... Team Pocket Rocket disrobes at the speed of light, drop your pants now or prepare to fight!

------------------

EDIT - PikaCharma's on acid. Accidentally wrote "Megadrain" instead of "Icebeam," getting my wires crossed with different Gengar I had ages ago that had MD instead of Rest.

[This message has been edited by PikaCharma (edited 07-29-2001).]

goo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1172

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 11:11 AM      Profile for goo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He don't learn ice beam?

------------------
Purple haze all in my eyes.

PikaCharma
I scanned my boobs and then said I was leaving and never coming back. OOPS!
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 01:40 PM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Goo -- The Gengar I was posting about is named El Freako and he has Icebeam, DT, Rest, and Psy. I had some other Gengar at one point that had MegaDrain, and a bunch of other shit...don't recall if icebeam was in the lineup or not. However, I was in a semi-conscious stupor when posting my message earlier, so I accidentally got my wires crossed and said El Freako had MD instead of Icebeam...which was exceedingly dumb, because I never had any Gengar with two recovery moves. I re-read my post, realized I was being a big moron, and I edited it.

Peace,
Pikacharma

------------------
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike and see a dead Togepi!

To protect the world from masturbation, to screw all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of abstinence, to abduct Pikachu and get into his pants... Team Pocket Rocket disrobes at the speed of light, drop your pants now or prepare to fight!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.