The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » New Mew/Celebi of RuSa world Pics! *spoilers*

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Mew/Celebi of RuSa world Pics! *spoilers*
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-26-2002 03:36 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, spoilers obviously, but, you know that...

Get this, not only is there a rare Celebi/Mew like thing again, get this, it seems that the !@#$ing thing actually evolves!

Pic one

Pic two

Enjoy [Smile]

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-26-2002 04:34 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
seeing as the second pokemon has 398 speed (bye bye Electrode?), but awful Defense, I think it'd be much harder to take down the first...

but nintendo's stupid. How're they possibly gonna get people to go to their tour just to get something with Mew's stats, when Mew itself is outstatted...?

- - - - -
[Sig deleted due to User being a Panda Lover.]

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-26-2002 09:17 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can anyone confirm that it evolves? If it does, I'd have to have more than one, one to keep unevolved and one to evolve...

Wait, I never got Celebi!

Dark_Herakurosu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1677

Member Rated:
posted 11-27-2002 03:24 PM      Profile for Dark_Herakurosu   Author's Homepage   Email Dark_Herakurosu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can assure you that they do not evolve.
Reason 1: Jiraachi has higher defense stats than Deokishisu
Reason 2: They have different characteristics ("Angel Blessing" is not "Pressure")
Reason 3: They have entirely different moves. Without TMs, they have no possible moves in common.

OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2002 05:05 AM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dark Herakurosu: In fact, none of those really prove the chance of an evolution to be wrong...
Here's why:

1) Poliwhirl has higher Speed than Poliwrath (And Scyther has higher Speed than Scizor)
2) Yarukimono's characteristic is Yaruki, while Kek-king's is Lazy (person).
3) This is the only really valid point, although there are cases of pokémon learning different moves at different evolution stages...

And while Jiraachi's stats are all 100, Deokishisu has them like 150, 50, 150, 50 and so forth - like 50 would have been taken from every other and added to another.

We'll see.

- - - - -
Me: "...I've also spoken with Ian Garvey via IRC..."
Tyranitar: "Wow! You mean you have spoken with The Master?"

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2002 08:51 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Jiraachi and Deokishisu will have a Mew-Mewtwo (or maybe Latias-Latios) type of relationship.
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2002 09:52 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SDShamshel:
I think Jiraachi and Deokishisu will have a Mew-Mewtwo (or maybe Latias-Latios) type of relationship.

Faggy, gay lovers?

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2002 11:14 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Latias is female.
Latios is male.

(Anime-wise, they're brother and sister).

So it can't be gay-fagginess. At most, it's incest.

Zeni
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3109

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2002 05:57 PM      Profile for Zeni     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think SDShamshel's right. The second one kinda somewhat resembles a Mewtwo.

- - - - -
Every second, a woman has a baby.
Our job is to find this woman and stop her.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2002 06:53 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They were sayin the smaller one is the Celebi/Mew like one, so, I guess as in the days of RBY, the uber powerful large one is catchable and the cute one is the non-catchable one...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.