The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Pokémon Pokédex Week 4

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pokémon Pokédex Week 4
THE JJ MAN 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2447

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2001 01:35 PM      Profile for THE JJ MAN 2001   Author's Homepage   Email THE JJ MAN 2001      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is the Pokémon Pokédex.
There will be a new Pokémon every Friday Afternoon.

This Weeks Pokémon are Snubbull and Granbull.

No: 209, 210

Type: Normal

X4 Vunerability:

X2 Vunerability: Fighting

1/2 Resistance:

1/4 Resistance:

Total Resistance: Ghost

Where to catch Snubbull

Silver/Gold:- Route 38

Crystal:- Routes 5-8 34-35

Moves:
Crystal/Gold/Silver:-

Snubbull - Granbul

S Tackle
S Scary Face
4 Tail Whip
8 Charm
13 Bite
19 Lick
26 Roar 28
34 Rage 38
43 Take Down 51

Inherited Moves:

Present
Reflect
Faint Attack
Chrunch
Heal Bell
Leer
Lick
Metronome

Evolution:

Snubbull - 23 - Granbull

Max Stats:

Max Stats Snubbull
HP: 323 At:258 De:198 SpA:178 SpD:178 Spe:158

Max Stats Granbull
HP:383 At:338 De:248 SpA:218 SpD:218 Spe:188

Post any other questions or suggestions for future Pokédex Pokémon here or E-mail me tinley@skynow.net
Next weeks Pokémon will be Drowzee and Hypno.

Don't worry if u missed the other 3 weeks they will be posted shortly!

I'm new so any help would be gladly accepted!!!

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: THE JJ MAN 2001 ]

- - - - -
Need help on anything to do with Gold, Silver and Crystal. Or even red, blue and yellow. see my pokémon pokédex every Friday on wizards.com boards, at the
Pokécycle - Pub73.ezboard.com/bpokemoncycle and at www.azureheights.com
me. - tinley@skynow.net

Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2001 04:04 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wtf?
NiMR0D
Farting Nudist
Member # 2204

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2001 04:18 PM      Profile for NiMR0D     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay, Pokémon Pokédex
From: The Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2001 09:25 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
orginally posted by Jman
wtf?

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2001 09:45 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks at White-Cats pokedex
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2001 08:18 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jeez, his sig has 5 lines of simply white-space....and virtually no sig around here even has 5 lines....
From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2001 02:15 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What the- another Jman?

Isn't this like the 3rd one?

THE JJ MAN 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2447

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 03:53 PM      Profile for THE JJ MAN 2001   Author's Homepage   Email THE JJ MAN 2001      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since I am new Please tell me what 'wtf' means.

- - - - -
Need help on anything to do with Gold, Silver and Crystal. Or even red, blue and yellow. see my pokémon pokédex every Friday on wizards.com boards, at the
me. - tinley@skynow.net

JolteonG3
Farting Nudist
Member # 2146

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 03:56 PM      Profile for JolteonG3   Author's Homepage   Email JolteonG3   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wtf=What the fuck.

In this context I'd say people are not pleasantly surprised to see your posts.

THE JJ MAN 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2447

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 03:56 PM      Profile for THE JJ MAN 2001   Author's Homepage   Email THE JJ MAN 2001      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I chose the name 'The JJ Man 2001' because at a School they call me Jazzy Jason and my E-mail is Jazzyjason01@hotmail.com so that's why I am 'The JJ Man 2001'

- - - - -
me. - tinley@skynow.net

THE JJ MAN 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2447

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 04:03 PM      Profile for THE JJ MAN 2001   Author's Homepage   Email THE JJ MAN 2001      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think there is anything wrong with my posts . I am just giving infomation to those that need it!!!! :

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: THE JJ MAN 2001 ]

- - - - -
me. - tinley@skynow.net

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 04:08 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Your heart's in the right place, but the simple matter is, we know where to find out this information already, or know it in the first place.

Maybe you could spruce it up by making it a largescale discussion about Granbull, with movesets and witty commentary and everything.

- - - - -
Pretty de Cure Cure
Futari wa Precure

Abolish3r
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2444

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 04:12 PM      Profile for Abolish3r   Email Abolish3r   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They have besmriched Granbull's name..

- - - - -
- The Abolish3r

THE JJ MAN 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2447

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 04:16 PM      Profile for THE JJ MAN 2001   Author's Homepage   Email THE JJ MAN 2001      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fine if you don't need me here I'l leave and go somewhere I am appresiated. e.g. Wizards.com boards.

there much more pleasent there!!

Would one of the Moderators please delete me from this Bullshit website!!!

- - - - -
me. - tinley@skynow.net

JolteonG3
Farting Nudist
Member # 2146

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 05:44 PM      Profile for JolteonG3   Author's Homepage   Email JolteonG3   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry JJ, It's just a lot of the information can be found elsewhere and many people at Azure have found it. Maybe this is not the case at the Wizards.com Board. If you want to be helpful here, I'd take SDShamshel's advice: do a bit of analysis instead of stating the facts.

I'm sorry for what I said before, I should have just answerred the question instead of being rather mean about it. It's just been a hard day for me and I took it out on you. It really sucks when you take quite a few hours of your life to set up a server and a message board and then find out it's only accessable by about 4 people.

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2001 09:41 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wizards.com s0xx0rs. Anyway if you don't know how people act here before you register and don't bother to look at any posts before you post you need to stop posting...and nicer people doesn't neccessarily mean better...

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
THE JJ MAN 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2447

Member Rated:
posted 12-25-2001 12:15 PM      Profile for THE JJ MAN 2001   Author's Homepage   Email THE JJ MAN 2001      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tank you for your apolgy JolteonG3, but I do prefer bWizards.com boards, so bye.

- - - - -
me. - tinley@skynow.net

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.