The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Rate my team, please

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate my team, please
PKMN Master FRAZZE
Farting Nudist
Member # 2404

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2001 06:13 AM      Profile for PKMN Master FRAZZE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is my first team at Azure so please rate it.

Scizor
@leftovers
*Swords dance
*Doubble team
*Baton pass
*Steel wing

First I use Doubble team and Swords dance and then Baton pass to:

Heracross
@Quick claw
*Megahorn
*Reversal
*Endure
*Return

Quick claw is for the Endure Reversal combo.

Quaggsire
@Mint berry
*Haze
*Earthquake
*Amnesia
*Rest

My Hazer.

Gengar
@Miracle Berry
*Psychic
*Thunderbolt
*Ice punch
*Destiny bond

I like Destiny bond better than Counter because he never survives an Earthquake.

Blissey
@Miracle Berry
*Heal bell
*Softboild
*Return
*Curse

My Heal beller.

Electabuzz
@Focus band
*Thunderbolt
*Thunder wawe
*Ice punch
*Barrier

A standard buzz, I think.

- - - - -
What's the use of the truth if you can't tell a lie?

From: Why the fuck do you care? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
NidoKing
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1638

Member Rated:
posted 12-21-2001 11:35 PM      Profile for NidoKing     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Scizor
@leftovers
*Swords dance
*Doubble team
*Baton pass
*Steel wing

First I use Doubble team and Swords dance and then Baton pass to:

Heracross
@Quick claw
*Megahorn
*Reversal
*Endure
*Return

Quick claw is for the Endure Reversal combo.

The only suggestion I have would be to replace double team on scizor with agility. Since you are passing to heracross, who is using the endure/reversal combo, you won't want the enemy to miss their attack the turn you use endure. Agility will help the combo, making sure heracross will go first and not be picked off while he has 1 hp. Then you could replace the quick claw with something else, like a miracle berry or focus band.

From: West Virginia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 12-24-2001 07:15 PM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hate to say it but...N-n-n-n-NidoKing is r-r-r-right. Oh, that felt horrible to say. Anyway, Agility and Swords Dance is a great pass to Cross. I'll rate.

Scizor: I think it's been covered.

Heracorss: Perfect.

Quagsire: Very nice.

Gengar: The thing about Gengar is that it's Psychic is the same as Natu's and it's T-Bolt is barely stronger than Mareep's. I say put Counter over Ice Punch though. If those moves do little Ice Punch will do less unless you're against a Jumpluffy thing. If Houndoom can survive a T-Tar's Rock Slide, Gengar SHOULD be able to survive most Earthquakes, unless it's a Rhydon. Shadow Ball is an option over Psychic, it's not much different than Psychic.

Blissey: The thing about Curssey is that it can be knocked out quickly, or Hazed out. It's also gonna need a lot of Curses. Reflect and Fire Blast in places. Reflect is to defend and Fire Blast is for Skarmory-ish things.

Electabuzz: Very standard and very perfect.

You have a very good team.

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.