The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Old Skewl Revisited...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old Skewl Revisited...
Rain Dance
Farting Nudist
Member # 173

Member Rated:
posted 12-16-2001 11:39 PM      Profile for Rain Dance   Email Rain Dance   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pwnage on a Stick

Nyuura
-Reflect
-Slash
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam
>>Focus Lens

Ringuma
-Slow/Stupid
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Focus Energy
>>Focus Lens

Bakufuun
-Clear Skies
-Fire Blast
-Thunderpunch
-Earthquake
>>Leftovers

Eefi
-Psychic
-Electromagnetic Cannon
-Morning Sun
-Mimic
>> Focus Lens

Nyorotono
-Song of Destruction
-Whirlpool
-Protect
-Surf
>> Kiyome's Hat

Muuma
-Song of Destruction
-Dark Gaze
-Fellow Traveller
-Protect
>> Kiyome's Hat

This is intended purely as a marker of what has come and gone, brought to you by we freaks who still live two months before the Metallics release and to whom this entire speel makes sense.

- - - - -
Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and Han Solo are sitting around playing a not-so-friendly game of M:TG. Vader Fireballs Solo for the kill, Fett counters, and says "He's no good to me dead." -- A thought when I was really bored.

Give Bowser his own video game! Sign the petition now!
http://www.petitiononline.com/gbhovg/petition.html
Current signatories: 21

From: Camden, Delaware, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bowser
I'm such a moron that I keep an axe behind me at all times.
Member # 2037

Member Rated:
posted 12-17-2001 04:25 PM      Profile for Bowser   Email Bowser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Counter works great on Nyuura. Hyper Beam and Rest both work very well with Slow/Stupid on Ringuma. Mint Nut=yez. Standard Bakufuun. Standard or a variation thereof on Eefi. Nyorotono looks good, as well as Mumma. Good team RD. BTW, Me=SS21
From: My mommy's uterus | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-17-2001 05:16 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You didn't say anything about Imperial Wrath RD.
May you bow your head in shame.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
GP-Chan
Farting Nudist
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
posted 12-17-2001 07:08 PM      Profile for GP-Chan   Email GP-Chan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no rest on missy? ;.;

- - - - -
yes, i know i suck.

Rain Dance
Farting Nudist
Member # 173

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2001 01:34 AM      Profile for Rain Dance   Email Rain Dance   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me r teh sorry. I farked up on Imperial Wrath. I deserve to feel Draggy's own 00ber fury for my crimes.

Fugly Bakufuun gets the can. Draggy comes in, for the purpose that it, well, pwnz.

Draggy:
-Imperial Wrath
-Mysterious Protection
-Thunder Wave
-Fire Blast
>>Sour Nut/Leftovers

- - - - -
Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and Han Solo are sitting around playing a not-so-friendly game of M:TG. Vader Fireballs Solo for the kill, Fett counters, and says "He's no good to me dead." -- A thought when I was really bored.

Give Bowser his own video game! Sign the petition now!
http://www.petitiononline.com/gbhovg/petition.html
Current signatories: 21

From: Camden, Delaware, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
*HeRaCr0sS*
Farting Nudist
Member # 1193

Member Rated:
posted 12-20-2001 11:59 PM      Profile for *HeRaCr0sS*     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You oldie moldies were dumb

- - - - -
- The Horny Bug
"heh that guy is a n00b he uses selfdestruct over explosion XD" - Theman15 on a Snorlax

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.