RICHARD PAUL HORJA
Department of Mathematics, University of Miami, Ungar Bulding, Coral Gables, FL 33124, USA
Office Location: Ungar 529
Office Phone: (305) 284-4747
Email Address: email@example.com
Curriculum Vitae: See here.
Teaching: During the Spring 2020 semester, I am teaching Calculus II (MTH 162) and Introduction to Linear Algebra (MTH 210R).
Research Interests: Algebraic geometry, mirror symmetry and interactions with mathematical physics, and in particular with string theory.
Preprints and Publications: For a list, see here.
Recent conference presentations:
- Monodromy and Hypergeometric Functions International Conference, February 17-21, 2020, Galatasaray University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Hypergeometric functions and mirror symmetry, December 17-19, 2018, Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Tokyo, Japan
- International Congress of Mathematicians 2018 Satellite Meeting, July 26-29, 2018, A Pan-Hemispheric Celebration of Mathematics in Miami, University of Miami
- Workshop on Fukaya Categories: Coefficients, Skeleta, Stability conditions, July 2-7, 2018, Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques, Bures-sur-Yvette, France (video)
- Workshop on Picard-Fuchs Equations and Hypergeometric Motives , March 26-28, 2018, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, University of Bonn, Germany
- Conference on mirror symmetry and applications, December 12-19 2017, Higher School of Economics, Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow, Russia
- The 13th International Conference on Discrete Mathematics: Discrete Geometry and Convex Bodies, September 4-7, 2017, University of Bucharest, Romania
Return to: Department of Mathematics * University of Miami R. Paul Horja <firstname.lastname@example.org>