The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Onix Annex   » Azure Pokemon Center   » G/S Breeding

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G/S Breeding
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 03:49 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How long does it take to breed a Ditto with Jynx/Magmar?

------------------
X used END POST.

-PokeSaiyan on PBS/AGNP-

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2000 05:13 PM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't really answer that particular question, but I'll tell you it must have taken an hour and a half of me walking around to finally get the egg from my Eevee/Quagsire. Who knows how long I'll have to carry this egg to get my baby Eevee now... G/S breeding is sweet, but I don't know if I have the patience for it.

------------------
The VW Beetle...the greatest car ever manufactured.

From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meganium
Farting Nudist
Member # 1020

Rate Member
posted 10-15-2000 05:30 PM      Profile for Meganium   Author's Homepage   Email Meganium   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It takes about one hour if your not walking casually. It's about 1000-2000 steps in most cases to get the prevo's of the certain pokemon to hatch from the egg. So have some patience and walk..no wait...ride your bike all over the place. I usually Just ride my bike around the area where you breed the pokemon. Then when they hatch I can breed some more.

------------------
The only reason they call it a U-turn is because you have to do a 360 on it~my dad, on lessons in driving.

From: hannibal, New York, America | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
MasterTMC
Farting Nudist
Member # 918

Rate Member
posted 10-15-2000 11:34 PM      Profile for MasterTMC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I bred 2 gyarados' and got a second egg before the first one hatched. I think gyarados is the easiest pokemon to breed, also magikarps hatch the fastest.

------------------
It's not wiether you win or lose, it's wiether I win or lose.

Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

From: St.louis Mo USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 03:27 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eggs seem to show up after a couple of time periods:

Arrival: Day (10Am-6Pm)
Ditto and Shuckle are friendly:
Egg Available: Night (6PM-4AM)

Arrival: Day
Ditto and Charizard show interest:
Egg Available: Next Day period

Because of this, I always try to breed at the end of time periods.

Am I wrong here?

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous, Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies. It usually remains motionless to conserve energy, so that it may unleash it's full power in battle.

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
VOTM
Farting Nudist
Member # 840

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 05:50 PM      Profile for VOTM   Email VOTM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sigh, I'm breeding a Male Rattata with the female Eevee I got from Bill. I cant wait untill tomarro for the time capsil to be fixed! I want a whole litter of bouncy Little Eevee's NOW!

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"This Kittens Purdy." Jackdaw
"Connfettie? is that good to eat?" Dave and Nen(A story of mine)

[This message has been edited by VOTM (edited 10-16-2000).]

From: SeaFoam Islands | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 06:16 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meowth346 has a detailed description of how breeding works here.

------------------
"This is Canada speaking. Give us all your stuff, or we'll annihilate you."
-- Mike Bullard

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2013, Maximum Penetration Industries.